|Author: Naked Crook
Edited: March 10, 2010, 5:25 pm
TNO Wikipedia Article Instructions
- Creating a new article
- Editing an existing article
- Article sections
Creating a new article
So, you wish to create a new article. Good. To do so, perform the following steps:
- Search for your topic in the search field. Spaces are permitted.
- If your topic does not exist, then you will be prompted to create it.
- You will be presented with an editing box with many tools to build your article with.
- When you have finished, press the submit button.
Very simple stuff.
Editing an existing article
Let's assume you find an error in the article you just created and you want to fix it. it is very simple to do this.
- On your article page, you will find an option to edit the article in the header.
- Follow that link and you will be presented with the same editing box you used when creating an article.
- Edit your article as needed.
- Provide a reason as to why you did so. Nothing complex is needed.
- Submit your changes and your done!
Assume you wish to create many articles and have them all saved under one section. You will need to contact an administrator to do this for you. Simply contact an admin with the following information:
Random articles will not be tagged as their own sections. Section pages must include an index of all related sub articles.
- The link of the article you wish to use as a section.
- Reason for doing so.