The New Order - Halo Role Playing Forum

Go Back   The New Order - Halo Role Playing Forum > Forum Games and Roleplaying > TNO Archives > RP Archives > Fallout RPG
Community Quick Links Search Mark Forums Read New Posts Register

Old
Default 11-26-2012
Erex
Erex is new to TNO

Erex is Bioscan complete...Error
cannot determine
species....error code red
alert bioscan Alien.

Achievements Three Red LightsDuetMan of the Year
User Title: Sub-Forum Moderator
Credits:

Fornex walks to the other end of the Dam.

Fornex(To himself): Seems nobody is around. Maybe they are inside.

Old
Default 11-26-2012
Hells Sniper
Hells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNO

Hells Sniper is saving the world.

Achievements Three Red LightsElite UserUnion Rep
User Title: Moderator
Credits:

One of the NCR commanders spotted Fornex walking around.

NCR Commander: Captain, you need to get your ass to the barricade! Get on the defensive line, we don't know whats happening right now!

Meanwhile:

Morgan was on top of his tower, continuing his watch.

He spotted movement on the far side of the Dam and raised his sniper to look over.

It was four Legion scouts, conversing with each other about something. He looked around again, nothing...just the four scouts, then suddenly approaching behind them was a large black figure.

Power armor.

An Enclave soldier was with them.

Morgan's jaw dropped...he had to signal to one of the other snipers.

He turned around and grabbed the mirror from his side pocket, sending Morse code to the sniper on the opposite side of the dam. The sniper acknowledged and looked over to where Morgan was looking.

The sniper's jaw dropped as well and he immediately ran to his radio.

The Enclave were working with the Legion...and news of it was spreading fast.

Old
Default 11-26-2012
Erex
Erex is new to TNO

cannot determine
alert bioscan Alien.

Credits:

Fornex runs to the barricade. When Fornex arrives he aims his gun to sweep for any targets.

Fornex: First day and I'm already on barricade duty. This is gonna be fun.

Old
Default 11-26-2012
Kairu
Kairu is a TNO userKairu is a TNO user

Kairu is Fuck

Achievements Union RepThree Red LightsAnnoying Protester
User Title: TNO Lover
Credits:

Kairu felt helpless like the day his family were murdered. He wouldn't allow his squadmates die in the same meaningless deaths, so he ordered the retreat. His signal was a flare gun he kept on him. Not only was it effective for a squad or few, but even troops on the distance could see it alerting them of the warning. The flare flew up and the troops began moving back and converging on each other to become a whole unit again.

Samuel was outside the Dam and caught word of the news. He quickly advanced towards the cliffs near the NCR side of the Dam. There, he estimated, would be a good spot to see down the length of the Dam. The downside, he calculated, would be the NCR soldier getting in his way. He contemplated going up and joining one of the other snipers.

Old
Default 11-26-2012
Hells Sniper
Hells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNO

Credits:

Caesar II saw the Brotherhood begin to retreat, and he saw his soldiers be pushed into cover from the gunfire. They had the upper hand for a minute there, but they didn't act on it. Ambushes would be their best bet at taking on the Brotherhood, eliminating their use of their heavy weapons and using the disadvantage of the bulky power armor.

Caesar II nodded, it was a good trial run, but he would not allow all of the Brotherhood soldiers to escape.

Caesar II headed down the slope he was on, straight at the Brotherhood team.

He spotted one of the soldier's back towards him, one of the snipers. Caesar II grinned and ran at the sniper, he slammed his ballistic fist at the soft spot between his helmet and back. The shotgun shells exploding inside of the sniper's neck, decapitating him almost instantly.

Caesar II then darted back into cover, leaving the dead Brotherhood soldier for his friends to see.

The team began to continue their retreat, leaving the combat area.

One Brotherhood soldier laid dead...Jackson's blood pouring over the area, his head a good five feet from his body.

Old
Default 11-26-2012
Kairu
Kairu is a TNO userKairu is a TNO user

Kairu is Fuck

Achievements Union RepThree Red LightsAnnoying Protester
User Title: TNO Lover
Credits:

When the four members converged, Kairu noticed they were one head short (pun intended).

Kairu: "Where's Jackson?"

Tannis: "I am not sure, Sir. Should we wait for him?"

Kairu: "No, we keep moving. I hate to think of leaving him behind, but we can't afford sitting around with those... things nearby. They were more than adequate to take us out, I am more curious as to why. And where the Enclave is."

The Judgement turned and booked it back to the direction of the Citadel.

Tannis: "Perhaps they killed the Enclave? They seemed more than able to overcpme the power armor and tactics."

Kairu: "Perhaps, but we shall see. Somehow, I feel like there's more at work than what's being revealed."

Old
Default 11-26-2012
Hells Sniper

Credits:

Caesar II watched the group leave before he headed over to the man that he had killed.

He scuffed at the sight.

Caesar II: Pitiful...

By now, his Legion soldiers had regrouped with him, all standing over the body.

Praetorian: They were slow...the armor will only slow us down as well.

Caesar II: Ahh, not if we can't use it for certain...purposes.

Caesar II paused, he snapped his fingers and two of the scouts flipped the body over.

Caesar II: The main torso provides better protection than what any of you are wearing...that in itself is of great importance.

Caesar II nodded.

Caesar II: Get it off his body...put the head on a spike and leave our banner. We leave soon.

Caesar II turned to face where the Encalve were hiding. He grinned and nodded at Skinner, who he knew was watching.

Caesar II: The Legion have arrived in the East.

Old
Default 11-27-2012
Erex
Erex is new to TNO

cannot determine
alert bioscan Alien.

Credits:

Fornex was standing with the other NCR troopers.

Fornex: So whats going on? I just got here and I'm already being yelled at. You guys know the Sitch?

Old
Default 11-27-2012
Hells Sniper

Credits:

NCR Soldier: Legion activity, sir. We don't know what...but something is happening on the other side of the dam.

Old
Default 11-27-2012
Erex
Erex is new to TNO

cannot determine
alert bioscan Alien.

Credits:

Fornex: Thank you that makes sense. So.... If they attack, which they may, stick by me and their be no damn tall enough. Maybe I shouldn't sing, I'm Captain Fornex, how I got to captain is a damn miracle, but I did lead a platoon, it was going good until some Mutants, they got us while we were sleeping, and I was transferred here.

Tags
brute, covenant, elite, games, halo, oni, reach, role play, rpg, unsc