The New Order - Halo Role Playing Forum

Go Back   The New Order - Halo Role Playing Forum > Forum Games and Roleplaying > TNO Archives > RP Archives > New! Halo RPG Series
Community Quick Links Search Mark Forums Read New Posts Register

Old
Default 12-17-2012
Naked Crook
Naked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNO

Naked Crook is going back in time

Achievements Three Red LightsMan of the PeopleRehab is Needed
User Title: TNO God
Credits:

The Ulterior Motive was on a direct course for Midnight, leaving ONI to deal with the Trust reinforcements. Damien monitored the situation from the bridge of The Ulterior Motive.

Damien: It seems that ONI is getting ready to take offensive action against our backup. I am detecting huge power surges coming from the ONI ships. They may be preparing to fire their MAC guns.

Kolya: Instruct our reinforcements to begin firing off their Shiva nuclear warheads. If ONI is trying to establish firing solutions with their MAC guns, the interference caused by a Shiva detonation might be enough to lower their sensor resolution just enough to break the weapons lock.

Damien: Understood sir...transmitting orders.

Damien began to transmit the orders to the other Trust ships. He grinned.

Damien: Orders received and confirmed sir.

Kolya grinned.

Kolya: Helm...how long until we can establish orbit around Midnight?

Trust officer: Two minutes sir...

Kolya: Establish a geosynchronous orbit around The Citadel...and get me in touch with Black Team...I need to know their status.

As The Ulterior Motive moved towards Midnight, The other Trust ships moved on the ONI battle group. The Nightingale loaded its odd numbered Archer Pods with Shiva warheads, and fired them off in a wide angle dispersal pattern around the ONI battlegroup. The EM radiation created by the Shiva warheads began to scramble the sensors of all the ships in the immediate area, effecting both Trust ships and ONI ships. Any weapons fire exhcnaged between the two sides would be done blind fired, from the hip, as the entire battle field was now littered with EM radiation.

Old
Default 12-17-2012
Kairu
Kairu is a TNO userKairu is a TNO user

Kairu is Fuck

Achievements Union RepThree Red LightsAnnoying Protester
User Title: TNO Lover
Credits:

Cochraine watched as the missiles bombarded the area. The sensor equipment began to cut and static took its place.

Cochraine: "Keep the manual lock on the Nightingale. 1-6-3, mark 7-9."

Old
Default 12-17-2012
Erex
Erex is new to TNO

Erex is Bioscan complete...Error
cannot determine
species....error code red
alert bioscan Alien.

Achievements Three Red LightsDuetMan of the Year
User Title: Sub-Forum Moderator
Credits:

Tylan: Open fire

Helmsman: Sir we cannot lock on, I repeat we cannot lock on. Our sensors are on the fritz.

Old
Default 12-17-2012
Hells Sniper
Hells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNO

Hells Sniper is saving the world.

Achievements Three Red LightsElite UserUnion Rep
User Title: Moderator
Credits:

Harrison saw the ONI ships joining his side. He then noticed the Trust ships launching their Shiva warheads.

Harrison: Shadow, we've prepared for this...prepare targeting their vector path. Send cooridinates to the Infinity's Voyage and Dreadhawk to fire on the Nightingale. As for us, fire wide spread archer missiles and target the two support ship's path.

Shadow nodded, the systems on the Crimson Shadow were scrambling but she was managed to target the Nightingale's path.

Shadow: Sending coordinates to the Dreadhawk and Voyage now...mark 8-4, vector 3-5-2. Targeting vector path of the closest support ships.

There was a pause.

Shadow: Vectors locked, launching MAC rounds in 3...

Within a few moments, Shadow had launched two MAC slugs, on a path that should collide with two support ships of the Nightingale. A second afterward, a hail of archer missiles were sent wildly into the fleet, the EM radiation scrambling their sensors, only a few dozen hitting the ships. If the Dreadhawk and Infinity's Voyage fired their MAC rounds, they would be able to hit the Nightingale.

Old
Default 12-17-2012
Kairu

Kairu is Fuck

Credits:

Bridge Officer: "Captain, the Crimson Shadow has given us firing coordinates on the Nightingale. Firing MAC round now."

The MAC cannon fired at the Nightingale. The Infinity's Voyage rocked and Cochraine stood on the bridge watching the MAC round fire, Commander Littleton next her at this point. The Round hit the Nightingale completely.

Cochraine: "Turn us to our portside and fire all facing Archer missile pods on those coordinates."

The Infinity's Voyage turned and fired its facing missiles at the Nightingale.

Old
Default 12-17-2012
Erex
Erex is new to TNO

cannot determine
alert bioscan Alien.

Credits:

Tylan after receiving coordinates targets the nightingale.

Tylan: Open fire on the Nightingale!

Gunner: Complying with orders, and coordinates verified by the Crimson Shadow.

The Draco opened fire on the Nightingale with a swarm of Archer missiles.

Old
Default 12-19-2012
Naked Crook
Naked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNO

Naked Crook is going back in time

Achievements Three Red LightsMan of the PeopleRehab is Needed
User Title: TNO God
Credits:

The MAC round from The Infinity's Voyage impacted the port fin of The Nightingale, punching a hole right through the Ablative Armor, and the hull underneath, leaving a large hold in the non-critical part of the ship.

both of the support frigates were hit by the incoming MAC rounds, with both of the frigates being destroyed. The Destroyed was not hit, as the MAC rounds had missed. It was at this time that the destroyer began to line up its MAC gun with The Crimson Shadow. The smaller size of the MAC gun on the destroyer mitigated the danger of such an attack, but the damage that could be done was still considered to be extensive if the right spot was hit.

Despite the damage, The Nightingale was still combat ready, and it began to return fire. a large barrage of Archer missiles were fired at The Infinity's Voyage, The Dreadhawk, and The Crimson Shadow. The barrage consisted of over two hundred Archer missiles, with each of the three shops getting a fair portion of the barrage. Due to the EM radiation in the immediate area, some of the missiles missed their intended targets. With The Infinity's Voyage turned away to with its port side facing, the Archer missiles impacted the large broadside of the Halcyon Cruiser.

With The Dreadhawk and The Crimson Shadow still facing The Nightingale, the Archer missiles from The Nightingale impacted the front of both ships, hitting the immediate areas surrounding the MAC guns.

Meanwhile:

The Ulterior Motive had approached Midnight and was taking up position to establish an orbit.

Trust Officer: Sir...we have established position. I am attempting to contact Black Team...stand by.

Kolya: Make it quick. The sooner we get a sit rep, the better.

Kolya waited a moment as the comms officer established two way communication with Black Team

Trust Officer: Channel open sir!

Kolya: Black Team...this is Kolya...do you copy?

There was a bit of static over the comm line before Black 1 responded.

Black 1: I copy. Sir...what is the situation up there?

Kolya: Deteriorating rapidly. We are running out of time. ONI managed to isolate our location, and they forced us out of stealth. We have been forced not only to engage them, but call in for backup. Black 1...I hope you are about to tell me that you have secured the objective and you are prepping an escape.

Black 1: Still working on our primary objective. ONI has not only made every inch of progression hell, but we have run out of support down here. To make matters worse, We are sitting right outside the bio storage freezer...and we cannot get inside. According to Black 2...this vault door was created by space dwarves using some sort of magic and Mithril...

Black 2 could be heard in the background shouting at Black 1.

Black 2: That is not what I said!

Black 2 sighed.

Black 1: That's what I heard Black 2!

Kolya sighed as he closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose with his thumb and index finger.

Kolya: Black 1...there is stunning and groundbreaking scientific research that says there is no such thing as space dwarves, magic, or Mithril. On that basis alone, I refuse to accept that explanation or excuse. I sent you five dfown there to accomplish one task as monumental as it may be, and I expect you to return with the desired genetic samples. Are there any questions?

Black 1: No sir.

Kolya: Good. With that cleared up, I will have you know, with the situation up here starting to break down, I estimate I will be forced with withdraw from the system in 15 minutes to avoid the destruction of either myself or The Nightingale.

Damien let out a cough to get Kolya's attention.

Damien: Sir...I have been monitoring the ONI Information Net...and it is my understanding that ONI will have another large battle group arriving here in roughly 10 minutes. We don't have 15 minutes...

Kolya sighed.

Black 1:Sir?

Kolya: Black 1...you have 10 minutes. Get it done! Kolya out.

The transmission closed.

Kolya shook his head.

Kolya: Yates...I think we are in a bit of trouble...

Damien: We were in a little trouble when ONI isolated our position. We are in a shitload of trouble now sir.

Kolya: Not the response I was looking for...

Meanwhile:

Hayes looked at the large screen on the bridge and he could see The Ulterior Motive dead head. He then looked down at the holomap, and saw that The King Raven as now in optimal attack position, coming right up on The Ulterior Motive's six.

Hayes: Alright Kolya...it's just you and I...

Hayes looked at his bridge officers.

Hayes: Prepare to disengage the active camo. Get a weapons lock on The Ulterior Motive, and target the armor on the port-bow. As soon as the camo is fully disengaged...fire everything we have.

ONI Officer: Aye sir...

Old
Default 12-19-2012
Kairu

Kairu is Fuck

Credits:

The Infinity's Voyage shook rather violently.

Cochraine: "What's our status?"

Commander Littleton was at a console quickly reviewing the incoming damage reports.

Tanya: "We took a medium barrage on our portside. Our hull and primary systems are undamaged. However, there is minor damage along several corridors and several minor injuries."

Cochraine: "Cycle the Archer pods. Keep our portside facing and keep the point defense system active while cycling. Fire when ready. Have all active craft wings concentrate on the Nightingale's bridge. We'll try cutting off the head of the beast."

The fighter squadrons deployed from the Infinity's Voyage formed up on each other.

Lead Fighter Pilot: "You have the orders. Pattern Gamma-3."

The fighters formed up into a loose triangle and beelined towards the Nightingale's bridge. If a fighter was taken out, the one behind it sped up and filled the empty spot.

Old
Default 12-19-2012
Erex
Erex is new to TNO

cannot determine
alert bioscan Alien.

Credits:

Tylan: Where is our fighter support?

Romanov: Sir are engaging the enemy.

Tylan: Open Fire everything we got at that Phoenix.

Gunner: Orders recieved.

The Guns on the Draco all turned faced towards the Nightingale and opened fire a barrage of 50mm rounds at the Nightingale.

Tylan: Fire all missiles we have onboard at the last coordinates recieved.

The Draco opened fire its Archer Missiles targeting the Nightingale.

Tylan: Status?

Romanov: We are undamaged sir, we haven't been hit.

Old
Default 12-19-2012
Hells Sniper
Hells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNO

Hells Sniper is saving the world.

Achievements Three Red LightsElite UserUnion Rep
User Title: Moderator
Credits:

The Crimson Shadow rocked a bit, and Harrison grabbed his terminal.

Harrison: Status report!

Shadow materialized on deck.

Shadow: Exterior damage to hull, no breach, although one of our MACs will be offline for a while before I can dissipate all the heat. The two support ships are done, however we have a third destroyer lining up a shot with us. They have fifteen seconds until they're in optimal range.

Harrison looked at the holotable a few feet from him, there was a small gap between the destroyer and the Nightingale, if he could get it right, he would be able to destroy the destroyer and cause severe damage to the Nightingale.

Harrison: Shadow...Execute pattern 'Drive-By Echo' at Vector 3-8-9.

The entire deck crew stopped and looked at Harrison, even Shadow paused.

Shadow: Admiral...simulations offer a 23% chance of success with your plan, it is not optim--

Harrison: I know the results and I know the risks! Charge the MAC, mark us at Vector 7-2-1. Fly-by at vector 3-8-9. Fire archer missile reserves at vector 3-6-7 and 3-6-3...and then...turn us around.

Shadow: Admiral...the missiles may impact our selves, we may cause tremendous amounts of damage to the ship.

Harrison: Shadow! Do it now!

Shadow just nodded as the thrusters on the Crimson Shadow activated. The Crimson Shadow flew right towards the gap between the Nightingale and Destroyer, when the destroyer fired it's MAC, the rounds went right past the Crimson Shadow's engines.

The Crimson Shadow sped faster, it was closing in on the gap. Harrison noticed the destroyer trying to break off.

Harrison: Shadow, full power to engines, push us through now!

Harrison hit the communications panel next to him.

Harrison: All hands brace for impact!

The Crimson Shadow rocked violently as the engines were pushed to max power and slipping through the cracks. The sides of the Crimson Shadow scratched against the Nightingale, and within a few moments fired forty archer missile pods, with over 150 missiles launching at each ship.

The missiles impacted the sides of the Nightingale and destroyer instantly as they were only a short distance away. The destroyer was overwhelmed by the amount of missiles, as 2/3 of them hit their intended targets. The Nightingale had large portions of it's armor stripped away.

Unfortunately, the close proximity of the missiles also caused damage to the Crimson Shadow, as debris and even missiles were hitting the sides of the Crimson Shadow.

Harrison hung onto the side of the terminal as his ship rocked, but within a few moments they had passed through the gap, leaving behind a trail of destruction.

Harrison: Status!

Shadow: Hull breaches on decks 11-19, we are venting and I am sealing as quickly as I can. Fires are springing up on multiple decks, but we have workers handling it. Against the odds, we made it through...

Tags
brute, covenant, elite, forum rp, games, halo, odst, oni, reach, role, role play, rpg, sangheili, unsc