The New Order - Halo Role Playing Forum

Go Back   The New Order - Halo Role Playing Forum > Forum Games and Roleplaying > TNO Archives > RP Archives > New! Halo RPG Series
Community Quick Links Search Mark Forums Read New Posts Register

Old
Default 10-25-2012
Hells Sniper
Hells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNO

Hells Sniper is saving the world.

Achievements Three Red LightsElite UserUnion Rep
User Title: Moderator
Credits:

Jacob frowned.

Jacob: I will never work for the Trust.

Old
Default 10-25-2012
Naked Crook
Naked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNO

Naked Crook is going back in time

Achievements Three Red LightsMan of the PeopleRehab is Needed
User Title: TNO God
Credits:

Kolya: That is what they all said...before they started working for us. You see Agent...I don't convince people to work with us...I simply force them to. I have a feeling that you are going to require a bit of work...but every man has a breaking point. I really hope that your breaking point comes before the point where you die.

Last edited by Naked Crook; 10-25-2012 at 09:58 PM.
Old
Default 10-25-2012
Hells Sniper
Hells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNO

Credits:

Jacob stared at Kolya.

Jacob: I will be dead before I end up working with you Kolya. I will not be another tool.

Old
Default 10-25-2012
Naked Crook
Naked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNO

Credits:

Kolya: If you die...we will simply clone you...and we will keep cloning you until we find one that WILL work for us. It will be a shame to lose the REAL Jacob Sharpmen...and it would be a shame to use some...second hand, sub-standard clone...but this is war...sacrifices must be made at times.

Old
Default 10-25-2012
Hells Sniper

Credits:

Jacob was growing angry, he knew he was know the Trust's guinea pig, so to speak.

Jacob looked at Kolya and headbutted him.

He was immediately punched in the back by the two Trust marines and continued to be beaten by the marines.

He was lying on his stomach, coughing when the marines stopped.

Old
Default 10-25-2012
Naked Crook

Credits:

Kolya staggered back and shook his head. He glared at Jacob as he watched him get hit to the ground.

Kolya: Contemptuous little bastard. Had I had no interest in your abilities...I would kill you right here and now!

Kolya looked at Lisa.

Kolya: Take him to the brig...and show him the same hospitality that we show all of our prisoners. Be extra "generous" to Jacob...and make sure he has the "finest" accommodations.

Old
Default 10-25-2012
Hells Sniper

Credits:

Lisa nodded.

Lisa: It'll be done, Admiral.

Lisa looked at the marines and nodded. They picked up Jacob and began to walk him out of the bridge. Jacob turned and looked at Kolya.

Jacob: Fuck you!

One of the marines hit Jacob in the back with the butt of his rifle. Jacob stumbled forward and out of the bridge.

He was trying to prepare himself for the next few hours...although...he wasn't sure of the new tactics the Trust was using.

Jacob: Well...they can't do much damage to two of my four limbs...

Old
Default 10-25-2012
Naked Crook

Credits:

Kolya frowned. He then turned to one of his bridge officers.

Kolya: Contact Seth...inform him that I am ready to speak with him. Tell him to get here right away!

Kolya walked over to the command chair and sat down.

Kolya: Lets see what Seth wants. I am sure he has waited long enough...

Old
Default 10-25-2012
Hells Sniper

Credits:

After a few minutes Lisa and the marines arrived at the brig. Jacob was immediately thrown into one of the cells, removed of his armor, and tied to a chair.

Lisa was in the doorway.

Lisa: Usually..we give them an hour or so before we begin but...

Lisa nodded at one of the marines, who immediately sent a punch to Jacob's abdomen. Jacob coughed in pain and took a deep breath.

Lisa: We can make an exception for you...

Lisa nodded again, and the Trust marine threw an uppercut at Jacob's jaw.

Lisa: We also know that you have been beaten by a Spartan and survived...so we now exactly ow far to push you.

Within a few moments, there were five Trust marines surrounding Jacob, each ready to beat the shit out of him.

Jacob laughed and looked at Lisa.

Jacob: A little much?

Lisa glared at Jacob, but just nodded.

The marines took this as their sign and began to punch Jacob, one after the other.

Old
Default 10-25-2012
Naked Crook

Credits:

Meanwhile:

Vernette had walked back to the observation room for the simulation deck.

He walked back to his seat and sat down.

Jennifer: Preston? What's wrong?

Vernette: Jacob is dead Jennifer. He was KIA...

Jennifer was taken aback.

Jennifer: Oh my God...that's terrible...

Jennifer paused.

Jennifer: I can't believe it...

Vernette shook his head.

Vernette: He was killed by The Trust...during boarding action...the ship he was on exploded...the reactor overloaded...

Vernette hung his head.

Vernette: Jennifer...I...I...never took the time to...apologize to him. I gave him such a hard time...as Nighthawk...and I never took the time to...tell him that I was sorry. All these years...and I couldn't take 1 minute to do it...

Veernette frowned.

Vernette: God damn it Jennifer...

Jennifer: It isn't you fault Preston...Jaacob died in the line of duty...

Vernette sighed.

Vernette: I know but...it's just...

Vernette fell silent.

Tags
brute, covenant, elite, forum rp, games, halo, odst, oni, reach, role, role play, rpg, sangheili, unsc