The New Order - Halo Role Playing Forum

Go Back   The New Order - Halo Role Playing Forum > Forum Games and Roleplaying > TNO Archives > RP Archives > New! Halo RPG Series
Community Quick Links Search Mark Forums Read New Posts Register

Old
Default 06-30-2014
Dark-F137
Dark-F137 is new to TNO
This user has no status.

Achievements DuetMan of the YearAnnoying Protester
User Title: TNO Peasant
Credits:

Jesse smiled as he adjusted for bullet drop on his rifle, almost innocently, before contacting Arman. "You have a rocket heading towards you!" He warned, as he fired on the Apex building with the last of his current magazine. "Those guys are good..." He said to himself before contacting Cyber. "Sir, it looks like there are ODSTs up there in the Apex building. They're the ones firing rockets on us. We need fire support on the building, got anything for us?"

Old
Default 06-30-2014
Hells Sniper
Hells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNO

Hells Sniper is saving the world.

Achievements Three Red LightsElite UserUnion Rep
User Title: Moderator
Credits:

Jacob rolled his eyes, these pricks weren't going to even fire back, they wanted to see if he had the guts. If he was willing to take the shots against them. He wasn't sure, even as he readied himself again to continue firing. Was the data worth it? Was anything worth it?

Jacob thought to himself, the only thing that would be worth it was getting close to the Trust device. If he could see it, talk to it, learn about it; it would be worth it. If what the Trust was saying was true, doing this, killing a few UNSC soldiers, would save millions.

Maybe he would even have to take his own life to save them. Maybe he could.

Jacob fired another round at a marine, but the fire caused his aim to scatter, as he only hit the arm of one marine. It was then he noticed a message pop up on his HUD.

Captain Sharpmen, what are you doing? I know you're not a bad guy. Why are you helping the Trust?

Jacob's eyebrow raised. He looked around and readied his sniper again, he'd have to reply to that in a few minutes.

Meanwhile:

The Risk-Takers moved towards the stairwell.

Liam: Alright, Spartans, you know the drill! Anyone breaks through to us, kill them.

Old
Default 06-30-2014
Kairu
Kairu is a TNO userKairu is a TNO user

Kairu is Fuck

Achievements Union RepThree Red LightsAnnoying Protester
User Title: TNO Lover
Credits:

Arman and Cadieux jumped off of their warthog, Arman locking the gas pedal in place to let the warthog continue to fly forward, gaining distance from them, and closer towards the Apex building and got close to the perimeter before the rocket collided. When the rocket hit, the warthog exploded, taking out several of the Trust baddies with it. Cadieux, Arman, and Axlon all got up off the ground and jogged back to the scorpion. Cadieux felt nervous that the lack of cover forced the entire team to become exposed to sniper and rocket fire.

Arman: "Back to the tank, Harmony! We protect this tank or forfeit our lives doing so!"

Robertson: "I wish we got to keep Sierra, he would have squashed that fucking sniper already."

Axlon: "That sniper is Captain Sharpmen. Don't you ever listen?"

Robertson: "I'm too busy trying to save our asses, thank you."

Old
Default 06-30-2014
Dark-F137
Dark-F137 is new to TNO
This user has no status.

Credits:

"I really don't care who he is, with all due respect." Jesse said. "He's killing good men. I don't think anything justifies that." He said angrily as he finished reloading. "He needs to go."

Old
Default 06-30-2014
Kairu

Kairu is Fuck

Credits:

Axlon: "I didn't say we should spare him, I'm saying he was the best damn sniper the UNSC had here at San Angeles and now we need to put him down."

Old
Default 06-30-2014
Naked Crook
Naked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNO

Naked Crook is going back in time

Achievements Three Red LightsMan of the PeopleRehab is Needed
User Title: TNO God
Credits:

Tye could see that the sniper fire was quickly cutting down his available manpower. Based on a quick count, he had lost over half of his effective fighting force. Tye needed to make a quick decision if he was going to salavage this operation. Tye opened a comm line to every soldier that he had left under his command.

Tyber: All points...this is Commander Vernette...in about 25 yards...we are going to hit an intersection; 4th and 32nd. I want everyone to turn left at the intersection, so as to get out of the line of fire from those damn Trust snipers.

Tye pointed his hand, so Nighthawk could clearly see where he had to turn. Nighthawk instinctivlt sped up, letting the roar of his engine fill the city streets to get everyone's attention.

Tyber: Hurry it up before we lose anyone else!

Nighthawk made a sharp turn, letting his tires squeel on the pavement, as he hung a sharp left at the intersection.

Tyber: Cameron...once you are out of the line of fire...stop that tank and finish off any Trust vehicles that are still harrasing us. After that...we move forward!

Meanwhile:

Black 1 watched below, as he saw the UNSC forces breaking off onto a side street. Black 1 scoffed.

Black 1: No doubt Vernette has ordered his people out of harms way. I am sure he is going to approach from a new trajectory...one that we may not be able to bottle neck like we just did.

Black 1 shrugged, as he nudged Jacob, to get him to stand down.

Black 1: Stand down Jacob. You did good.

Black 1 looked at Black 2 and shook his head. Black 2 began to back away, as Black 1 looked back at Jacob.

Black 1: I am pretty sure you have sealed the deal in blood Jacob. I will admit...I was always skeptical of you. I never believed that you were serious about joining our ranks. After all...we tried once before, and we were unable to recruit you. This time however, you were more than willing to join us...but this time it was The Trust that was unwilling to play ball. I needed to be sure that you were commited to this...that you had no intention of going back to the UNSC. I needed to see you kill your own people before I would believe you. I didn't want you playing us for suckers. The last thing I wanted to see was you turn on us when you found something worth telling the UNSC about. As far as I see it, you are either fully dedicated to The Trust. So...I guess all that is left to say is...welcome to the Trust.

Black 1 began to laughed.

Black 1: As far as I see it...if you did manage to pull one over our eyes, and you are, in fact, a double Agent for Harrison...then at the very least...I just destroyed your career and you either have to go AWOL...or spend the rest of your life rotting away in some dank prison. Either way...it is a win for The Trust.

Black 1 patted Jacob on the shoulder.

Black 1: However...I am sure you know which side is the winning side. So...no hard feelings?

Meanwhile:

Xyrho looked at Vhat, as the Elite stepped forward.

Xyrho: Vhat...I want you to meet Furium. He is one of the Fleet Commander's right hand soldiers. For the time being...he is going to be residing on this vessel until which time he is no longer needed.

Xyrho paused. He continued to look at Vhat

Xyrho: With the formalities out of the way...I will get to the point. I am going to be leading a detachment of hand-picked soldiers to the surface of the Human city...and I want you among those soldiers. From what I have seen, you have proven to be highly effective in combat. There are other aspects that this selection rests upon, but there is no need to discuss them at this time.

Xyrho paused.. He looked at Furium, then back at Vhat.

Xyrho: Furium will also be joining us. He and his Brutes will be joining us. I should not have to say this...but it will be said anyway...

Xyrho looked at Furium and Vhat.

Xyrho: Leave your personal animosity on this ship. I will not tolerate bickering between the soldiers under my command. Between the three of us, there is only one opinion which matters...mine! Is this clear?

Old
Default 06-30-2014
Dark-F137
Dark-F137 is new to TNO
This user has no status.

Credits:

Gunfire continued to ring out from the tank on all sides as the team fired on anyone in the way. Jesse was talking casually as he fought. "So, how long have you guys been around?"

Old
Default 06-30-2014
Hells Sniper
Hells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNO

Hells Sniper is saving the world.

Achievements Three Red LightsElite UserUnion Rep
User Title: Moderator
Credits:

Jacob nodded as he reloaded his sniper rifle.

Jacob: Glad I could be of service, sir.

Jacob still ached a bit, he was mad, upset, disgusted at himself. He knew that he just signed his own death warrant. Nothing could change this. Not unless God himself intervened.

Meanwhile:

Furium grunted.

Furium: I can do that, shipmaster. You have my word.

Furium placed his fist on his chest and hit it once.

Old
Default 06-30-2014
Naked Crook
Naked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNO

Naked Crook is going back in time

Achievements Three Red LightsMan of the PeopleRehab is Needed
User Title: TNO God
Credits:

Black 1: Just make sure you keep that service up. If you start to slouch...your old friends just might bust a cap in your ass for treason.

Black 1 began to laugh, as he turned around, walking over the broken glass on the ground.

Black 1: But...enough chit chat. The UNSC is going to be here any minute...so we have to get ready to repel them. If The Risk Takers are moving that Terminal around...we MAY get stuck on Nighthawk and Anaconda duty. I want to be prepared for that.

Black 1 paused.

Black 1: Then again...we may need to evac Admiral Hoffman. Anything could happen at this point.

Black 1 paused, as he used his VISR controls to contact all local Trust operatives.

Black 1: All points...this is Black 1. I need a status update. That includes you Risk Takers. Where the hell are you guys?

Meanwhile:

As Nighthawk's warthog turned the corner, two Trust Warthogs had sped up and had taken chase behind Nighthawk. They both began to fire their chainguns, as Nighthawk swerved back and forth to avoid their fire.

Nighthawk: Come on Big Guy...kill those bastards before they knock out a tail-light!

Anaconda let out a loud howl that echoed through the city streets, as he adjusted the aim on his turret, and fired at the first Warthog, putting a round right the the Trust Warthog, destroying it on impact.

Anaconda: One down!

Anaconda fired the turret again, as he destroyed the second Trust Warthog. Much like the first, the Warthog exploded when the round from the Guass turret had impacted.

Anaconda: Second hog down!

Nighthawk began to laugh, but he immediately stopped, when he saw a Tank turning the corner a few blocks ahead.

Nighthawk: Tank, tank, tank, tank, TANK!

Nighthawk swerved the wheel to the left, as the tank fired off a round. Nighthawk's Warthog had dodged the shot, but the concussive force had caused the Warthog to start tipping to the left, as it was now driving on two wheels. The Warthog was starting to lose it's balance, as it continued to tip to the left.

Nighthawk: We are tipping!

Anaconda growled, as he began to lean of the right side of the Warthog, to try and act as a counter balance. SUre enough, the Warthog shifted back to the right, and all four tires were on the ground again.

Nighthawk: Destroy that tank!

Anaconda began to fire off the Turret, as quickly as he could, hitting the Trust Scorpion Tank about 4 times before the tank exploded. Anaconda let out a growl, as the tank went up in flames.

Nighthawk: He just loves this.

Tyber: I can tell.

Just as Tye said this, however, NIghthawk slammed on the breaks. He watched as two more Tanks began to turn the corner, to replace the one that was destroyed.

Tyber: Ohhh...fuck.

Nighthawk scoffed.

Nighthawk: Glove compartment...FAST!

Nigfhthawk put the Warthog in reverse, as he turned around, looking behind him. As NIghthawk did this, Tye opened the glove compartment, and pulled out a target locator

Tyber: A target locator?

Nighthawk: Yeah...start aiming.

Nighthawk began to reverse as fast as he could, while Tye leaned out the side of the hog, as he began to aim the target locator at the two Scorpion Tanks. Tye could see both Tanks turning their large turrets towards Nighthawk's Warthog.

Nighthawk: HAWK! You better be ready up there!

Nighthawk didn't get a response, but he could hear Tye counting numbers.

Tyber: 60...70...80...90...100...

The target locator beeped, and powered down.

Tyber: Ummm...Nighthawk?

Nighthawk: Hold on...

Nighthawk continued to back up, as a large MAC round rained down from the sky, impacting the exact spot of the two Scorpion Tanks. The concussive force from the explosion, pushed the Warthog back even more. The Warthog jolted and rocked as Nighthawk struggled to keep control. However, Nighthawk slowly applied the breaks, and managed to get the Warthog to a stop. He breathed a sigh of relief, as he looked forward, as the sheer amount of destruction that was caused by The Venture Capitalist's MAC round.

Tyber: Jesus Christ Nighthawk...

Nighthawk: Hey...don't pin this on me. You were the one that started aiming the damn thing.

Tyber: You told me to do it!

Nighthawk: What the fuck did you THINK was going to happen when you aim a TARGET LOCATOR at something? Were you expecting localized thunder shows or something?

Tyber: We were way too close to that! You could have gotten us killed.

Nighthawk: Hey...we are still alive...that's what counts.

Nighthawk turned around to face Anaconda.

Nighthawk: Right?

Anaconda laughed, as he tugged at his armor in his groin area.

Anaconda: I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable at the moment. Get back to me in a few minutes once I get over how epic that was!

Nighthawk turned around to face the front of the vehicle, as he let out a cough.

Tyber: I...accidentally pictured that.

Tye paused.

Tyber: That's a little weird.

Nighthawk: Yeah...

Tye was silent for a moment, but the silence was broken, as he heard Cameron's tank pull up behind them. Tye then heard Cameron over the comm line.

Cameron: Is there a problem Tye? Why are you guys stopped in the road?

Tyber: No reason...just waiting for you guys to catch up.

Cameron: Well...we should continue onwards towards our destination. Based on my sensor readout...we are really close.

Tyber: Agreed.

Tye looked over to Nighthawk.

Tyber: Drive.

Meanwhile:

Xyrho nodded to Furium. He then looked at Vhat.

Xyrho: What about you Vhat? Is there going to be a problem?

Old
Default 06-30-2014
Kairu

Kairu is Fuck

Credits:

Fireteam Harmony and Jesse sat on the tank as Cam chugged forward, keeping anyone and anything at bay.

Aboard the Divine Inquisition, Vhat was standing listening to Xyrho, when prompted for the second time, Vhat answered.

Vhat: "I will follow your instructions, Shipmaster. If you say to work with the Fleetmaster's agent, then I shall do so without prejudice."

Tags
brute, covenant, elite, games, halo, odst, oni, reach, role, role play, rpg, sangheili, unsc