The New Order - Halo Role Playing Forum

Go Back   The New Order - Halo Role Playing Forum > Forum Games and Roleplaying > TNO Archives > RP Archives > New! Halo RPG Series
Community Quick Links Search Mark Forums Read New Posts Register

Old
Default 02-09-2013
Hells Sniper
Hells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNO

Hells Sniper is saving the world.

Achievements Three Red LightsElite UserUnion Rep
User Title: Moderator
Credits:

Meanwhile In Orbit above San Angeles:

The UNSC Naval fleet was putting up a fight as long as they could. Vice-Admiral Harrison was on board the Vigorous Inferno, leading Battle-group Zeta against a Covenant group. Harrison had his Valiant-class super-heavy cruiser, defended by four destroyers and four frigates, going up against a CCS-class battle-group. Harrison had them outnumbered three to one, but for all Harrison knew, the Covenant could win this fight.

Harrison: Weapons station, prepare to fire the MAC! Arm archer missile pods twenty to fifty! Fire on my mark.

Harrison spun in his chair and turned to one of his comm officers.

Harrison: Inform the rest of the battle group to fire on my mark!

Comm Officer: Fire what, Admiral?

Harrison: They will know!

Harrison spun again, and faced the view screen of the approaching Covenant cruisers.

Harrison: Target the cruiser on the left, force them to move closer!

Weapons Officer: Weapons locked, Admiral, ready to fire!

Harrison waited, he watched the view screen of the three CCS-cruisers approaching his group. He knew that with the death of the UNSC Varrox, he was the commanding officer of the entire UNSC Fleet. He only hoped his plan would survive the next few moments to accomplish their mission.

The cruisers were approaching fast.

Weapons Officer: Admiral, they have a lock!

Harrison: Mark!

The weapons officer instantaneously hit a button and sent the thirty pods of archer missiles at the left most cruiser. The cruiser swayed to it's right, trying to dodge the incoming missiles and heading closer to the middle cruiser. The middle cruiser had managed to fire off it's plasma cannons before having to break off, destroying one destroyer in the process. The other ships in his battle-group fired their archer missiles and the other two, forcing the right most cruiser towards it's left. The three ships were headed for a collision course on each other.

Harrison: Fire the MAC rounds! Inform all ships!

Officer: Aye, aye!

All eight ships simultaneously fired their MAC rounds at the three ships, penetrating the shields, and eventually the hulls. Harrison's slug had managed to break through the first ship and end up hitting the shields of a second, as the cruisers were basically in a firing line.

The Covenant ships could not sustain themselves and within moments lost power and eventually began to blow up, level by level.

Officer: Three CCS-cruisers offline and being ripped apart as we speak.

Harrison nodded. He looked at another view screen, the UNSC fleet was putting up a good fight, they were holding and reports from the ground were saying the same.

Radar Officer: Admiral! Multiple slipspace ruptures at the far end of the battle! Putting it up on view screen four!

Harrison turned his head to the fourth view screen. Harrison watched as a second Covenant armada came through, the ships had no cohesion, and the flagship was red and gold. Harrison took a deep breath. The UNSC was severely outnumbered, outgunned, and the morale was dropping fast. They would not survive the next few hours if they continued to fight the way they were.

Harrison: This battle is not one we can win conventionally.

Harrison turned to his communications officer.

Harrison: Fleet-wide broadcast, now!

The officer nodded and pressed a few buttons, Harrison was speaking to every ship in the fleet.

Harrison: UNSC Navy, this is Vice-Admiral Fredward Harrison, acting commander of the battle-group. As you may have just seen, a second Covenant armada has broken through and is currently en route to our position. We will not survive the battle if we continue to fight conventionally.

Harrison paused.

Harrison: I want every ship to arm at least one of their Shiva-class nuclear warheads and send it at the new Covenant armada. The EMP will cause their systems to malfunction and give us enough time to regroup!

An officer from a frigate broke onto the line.

Officer: Admiral, what of the ships currently engaged!

Harrison: Once we detonate the nukes we will have enough time to regroup and help the rest of the fleet. At the moment, you all have your orders! Regroup on me once the nukes are away! Harrison out!

Harrison nodded at the communications officer and the comm line closed. Harrison turned to his weapons station officers and looked at them.

Harrison: Arm three of our nukes and remotely detonate them on my mark.

The officers nodded and went to work, the new Covenant armada was fast approaching, but Harrison had faith that the fleet would hold until his plan was complete.

Officer: Admiral! Longsword pilots are requesting new orders!

Harrison: Recall all pilots, we are going on lock down until we are clear!

Officer: Aye, aye, sir!

Harrison sat in his chair and took a deep breath. He looked around the bridge, he had a view of every ship currently engaged in battle. Many ships were retreating as they had launched their shivas and were en route to regroup with Harrison. However, a few ships were still engaged in fire with CCS-battlegroups. Harrison hoped he would have enough men to save the others.

Weapons Officer: Admiral! All nukes away, fifteen seconds to target! All ships respond that they have sent nukes. The Covenant ships however, have halted...they are sitting just outside the optimal firing range.

Harrison: Interesting...they may know of our plan. If any get to close, detonate the nuclear weapons.

Meanwhile on board the Perilus Avenger.

Dangerus was sitting in the command chair, watching the Covenant fleet engage the UNSC. He was weary of the events that had taken place, an entire armada destroyed and his only alternative to join the ships currently in battle. He had noticed that the UNSC was taking a beating, but currently holding the line. Dangerus then watched as the ships began to regroup with another. As his ship started to malfunction. Dangerus growled.

Dangerus: Status!?

Brute: Unknown, something is causing our systems to fail.

Dangerus growled, he saw this tactic before.

Dangerus; All ships halt! We are approaching an area littered with the human's nuclear weapons!

The brutes on the ship powered down the engines and informed the other ships in the armada to do the same. All the ships halted their advance, only a few hundred meters from the optimal firing range.

Brute: Chieftain, our Covenant brothers are dying, we must move!

Dangerus: And risk the demise of my entire fleet!?

Dangerus grunted.

Dangerus: Hold here! I must think of an alternative...

Meanwhile on the surface of San Angeles:

Omega Legion were currently in the middle of a firefight outside of a evacuation port. They were holding the line against a battalion of Covenant forces. Four ODST squads were trying to evac all the civilians before they were overrun. Carmicle, Limos, Colby, and Troy were all behind cover near the evac center.

Carmicle: Limos, up on your left!

Limos stood from cover and fired his SMG at the elite running up on the left side. The SMG rounds deteriorated the elites' shields and an extra kick from Troy's assault rifle killed the elite. The Covenant was making no advance.

Suicide Squad was on the other side of the planet, in the middle of the night. They were ordered to drop in and destroy a Covenant landing zone. The zone was being used to transport weapons, supplies and troops to the surface. The Suicide Squad had one shot, get in, blow the place to hell, and then evac the area. Their survival was slim to none, then again, it was the Suicide Squad. The squad was currently moving through a thicket of trees, hoping to sneak into the area before having to go loud. Radio silence was a must for this operation, night-vision was a crucial aspect to the success of the mission, as well as the act of surprise.

Old
Default 02-09-2013
Erex
Erex is new to TNO

Erex is Bioscan complete...Error
cannot determine
species....error code red
alert bioscan Alien.

Achievements Three Red LightsDuetMan of the Year
User Title: Sub-Forum Moderator
Credits:

Havoc manages to break the covenant around them. Aces looks at Angel, noticing she has been shot in the hip.

Aces:UNSC ground command this is havoc we are approximately 12 clicks behind enemy lines. I need the commander there are spirits dropping troops off like a locust horde. We need ground support over. We believe to have found the LZ

Ace looks at angel and picks here up after just being shot in the hip. Dueces looks at ace.

Duece:Lets get angel out of here. Boss hand me your gun Ill protect you.

Dueces takes up the rear guard. A ODST team running.

Ace:Angel are you ok?

Angel:I can walk boss Im good.

Ace:Okay. We need ammo our knives aint gonna do much.

A few minutes later they were running into the UNSC frontlines.

Ace:Havoc reporting in we are all out of ammo and we have an injury needs medical attention asap.

Angel:God damnit Im fine.

Ace looks at Duece.

Duece:If she can handle that shot it must be that time of the month.

Angel gives Dyece an evil look.

Angel:Asshole.

Old
Default 02-09-2013
Naked Crook
Naked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNO

Naked Crook is going back in time

Achievements Three Red LightsMan of the PeopleRehab is Needed
User Title: TNO God
Credits:

Meanwhile:

Jennifer was on the bridge of The King Raven. She was the officer in forward command. She was standing over the holotable, looking at the positioning of the Covenant and UNSC fleets.

Jennifer: Damage report!?

UNSC Officer: We have several hull breaches in the outer hull...nothing serious, as we have those sections locked down. We have casualty reports pouring in...multiple people injured...but the med bay has it controlled for now. Archer pods 15, 77, 98, 102, and 112 are non-functional. ODST and Marine teams assigned to The King Raven report heavy fire on the surface.

Jennifer sighed.

Jennifer: Keep us in line with Vice-Admiral Harrison's ship. Coordinate our defensive posture with the rest of the fleet.

Old
Default 02-09-2013
Hells Sniper
Hells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNO

Hells Sniper is saving the world.

Achievements Three Red LightsElite UserUnion Rep
User Title: Moderator
Credits:

Harrison watched the Covenant armada on the other side of his nuke perimeter. To his surprise, the plan worked even better than expected. If the new Covenant armada had crossed the line, yes the nukes would have destroyed many of them, but they still would have had enough of a force to defeat the UNSC navy. The Covenant armada sitting on the other side gave Harrison time to regroup his men and begin to systematically destroy single Covenant cruisers.

Harrison: I want a head count of every single ship we have in less than five minutes!

One of the comm officers nodded and began to contact other ships, trying to get a count of who was still alive out there.

Harrison on the other hand now turned his attention to the ground operations. He brought up a hologram of the evac center that Omega Legion and the other squadrons of ODSTs were. They were holding the line, barely. Harrison turned to one of his bridge officers that was standing next to him.

Harrison: LT...We need to reinforce Omega Legion's position. Send the 45th marine platoon and 19th ODST battalion. Hot drop.

The officer nodded and was about to walk away, but Harrison said one last thing.

Harrison: And get a bomber run in on the Covenant area...tell them to pop smoke for friendlies.

The officer saluted and then turned away, going to carry out the Admiral's order. Harrison leaned on the holotable and sighed.

Harrison: Alright boys...lets hope that plan stays true.

Meanwhile across the field of nukes:

Dangerus was walking on his bridge, pacing back and forth, trying to figure out how to overrun the position the humans had taken.

Brute: Chieftain! The longer we wait here the more our brothers die! We must act now!

Dangerus growled at the brute.

Dangerus: Are you loyal to me! Or your Covenant "brothers," or to the elites!

The brute turned and looked at Dangerus, he was only a Major. The brute grunted.

Brute: I am loyal to the Covenant...and it seems you are not! I have trusted you...but this is over the live...it is time for a new Shipmaster!

Dangerus growled at the brute.

Dangerus: And do you believe you will take this title?

The brute walked forward, Dangerus growled, yet the younger brute continued.

Brute: Yes!

Dangerus laughed, which pushed the brute over the edge. The brute charged at Dangerus, and Dangerus stayed his feet. The brute continued to charge and once he was close enough he jumped in the air to try and kill Dangerus with a blow to the head. Dangerus however, grabbed the brute by the head mid-jump and used his momentum to throw him onto the ground. The brute skid across the bridge. Dangerus, simply walked over, and stomped on the brutes head, killing him.

Dangerus: Do any others doubt my command!

Dangerus looked around the deck. No brute said a word. Dangerus nodded and flicked his hand in the air, signalling his brutes to take the body away.

Dangerus: We do not move...until I give the order.

Old
Default 02-09-2013
Naked Crook
Naked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNO

Credits:

As the situation was evolving, Tye walked onto the bridge of The King Raven, and he approached Jennifer.

Tyber: Jennifer...

Jennifer turned to look at Tye.

Jennifer: Tye! What is the situation with our ground teams?

Tyber: Well...I have been deploying our people to where they are needed most. So far, I have most of our people fighting The Covenant in the urban centers, trying to keep them at bay while the evac ships fill up and get the people out of here. However...during the initial attack, The Covenant was able to drop a massive quantity of ground soldiers, and we are barely keeping them at bay.

Jennifer: Recommendations?

Tyber: Well...we could simply deploy more of the Marines stationed oN The King Raven, and other UNSC ships...but if we are sitting around playing defense...The Covenant will simply keep coming. My official recommendation is to start hitting their beach head. We need to kill them at the source.

Jennifer: Do we even know where they have managed to establish their beach head?

Tyber: No, but I can launch recon teams to find out.

Jennifer: Do it.

Tyber: Doing it.

Tye turned, and left the bridge. He was on his way back to his own Ops room to begin coordinating ground efforts.

Old
Default 02-09-2013
Erex
Erex is new to TNO

cannot determine
alert bioscan Alien.

Credits:

Ace takes duece to the frontlines and was helping the Marines.

Marine: ODST we have a couple of civilians stuck behind enemy lines, can you two go retrieve them? T

Aces: Civilians of course.

Marine: Its hell back there.

Aces: Then we are right at home, we went to bootcamp there. Duece get your rifle, and strap that rocket launcher on your back. We got civilians to get. First Sergeant were are these civilians?

Marine: They got trapped in a utility building. About 5 minutes ago they called in for retrieval.

Aces: Lets go get us some civilians.

Ace and Duece took along a couple of marines, to go search for them. When they got to about 5 blocks from them Ace spots a wraith. He lifts his hand to signal the team to hold position, and then makes another signal to alert the team to get against the wall. As the team follows the orders, the wraith hovers by unsuspecting. Once Ace gave the signal he gives the team a go ahead to travel across the street one at a time. As they were doing that, Duece made his away to the utility building. Ace wasn't far behind him, as they scanned every room, they find the family a father, mother and two little girls. Ace gets on his knees.

Ace: I'm Ace, I'm here to help you guys. You ready.

Little Girl: I'm scared, I don't want them to hurt me.

Ace: Don't you worry about a thing, I won't let them hurt you. They have to go through Duece over there, and nothing gets past him.

Little Girl: Ok..

The little girl grabs aces hand and the walk out the building.

Ace: Ok dad, your gonna have to carry your daughter. We need to make a beeline to that building where some marines are. And then we'll get you to an Evac building. You ready?

Father: Thank you so much. I thought we were not gonna be rescued.

Ace: Just go I got your back.

Acee turns and looks at the street and sees a group of Elites. Ace runs to the center of the street and open fires.

Ace: Run now, Duece your with me.

Ace gets on his comm.

Ace: Marines you get those civilians out of here you understand, we'll distract them, don't wait for us, you get them out of here!

Ace then puts several rounds in an elites head.

Old
Default 02-09-2013
Kairu
Kairu is a TNO userKairu is a TNO user

Kairu is Fuck

Achievements Union RepThree Red LightsAnnoying Protester
User Title: TNO Lover
Credits:

In orbit of San Angeles:

Reynolds was sitting in his chair on the bridge. He was currently dismissing the casualty list and reviewing the fleet formation. He saw the current damage report. He opened a comm line to Lt. Commander Cochraine.

Reynolds: "Commander Cochraine, how goes the evac?"

Reynolds voice never shifted. His mind was multi-tasking and trying to get a bigger edition.

On the surface of San Angeles:

Cochraine received the comm transmission.

Cochraine: "Marcus, evacuations are going. The Covenant are continuing their attack, but the Marines, ODSTs, Spartans are holding the line. We have cleared out about a fifth of this section of the city. How are things up there?"

Reynolds: We're holding our own. For the moment, we have a new Covenant armada waiting on the other side of a Shiva field. Should they figure something out to avoid it, we will need the evacuations moving faster. And I will need you up here, Lauren."

Cochraine: I understand, Marcus, Cochraine out.

Lauren closed the comm and opened a channel to all local UNSC soldiers.

Cochraine: "This is Lt. Commander Cochraine to all local UNSC soldiers, we need to speed up on the evacs. Sounds like we are not doing too well in orbit. The sooner we get this done, the sooner we can kick ass."

Old
Default 02-09-2013
Erex
Erex is new to TNO

cannot determine
alert bioscan Alien.

Credits:

Ace and dueces was attacking the Elites, finally putting them down. They then start to catch up with the marines.

Ace: This Havoc squad with bravo squad attached to us, we have civilians in tow, I repeat we civilians in tow, please provide fire we have 2 little children.

Ace and duece once they got to the frontlines Marines started to fire suppressively against covenants, making a path for the teams and the civilians to get to the FOB.

Ace: ok there is your evac ship go get in, and getcha your ass out of here!

The father puts his young daughter down and the little girl hugs Aces legs, in a small voice.

Girl: Thank you ace, Don't forget me..

Ace: How can I forget ya.

Ace turns around and starts to fire at the covenants.

Old
Default 02-09-2013
Naked Crook

Credits:

Meanwhile:

At the rear end of the Covenant battle group that had just recently arrived at San Angeles, was a single Covenant Corvette, riding the tails of the battle group. This Corvette was one of the few ships that had just arrived that were crewed exclusively by Elites.

On the bridge of this Corvette, was a Zealot. He was sitting in the command chair, thinking to himself.

Xyrho: This Brute is taking his sweet time in clearing out this human resistance. Why does he wait? Why does he sit here, not moving? Surely, the size and power of his ship should be enough to destroy and demolish what is left of the human resistance...

Xyrho shook his head.

Xyrho: Then again...I have learned from experience to just let Brutes go about their business. They can be so unpredictable...though...they defiantly are not as dumb as they look. This FLeet Commander, for example, isn't blindly running into what could be a very bad situation...so good for him...

Xyrho, by nature, was very patient. He was in no rush to get to San Angeles...however, he knew what his task was, and he knew why he was here.

As Xyrho was sitting, and thinking, he was approached by another Elite.

Voro: Shipmaster...

Xyrho looked up at Voro.

Xyrho: Voro...what do you need?

Voro:Why are we sitting here? Why have we not engaged the Humans?

Xyrho: We are sitting here...because The Brute Chieftain is not moving.

Voro:Why?

Xyrho: The Humans used one of their weapons to create a very hazardous environment in space which our ships must pass through to get to them. I am assuming The Chieftain is either waiting it out...or thinking of a way to get through.

Voro: Brutes do not think, nor do they wait.

Xyrho: Despite the evidence to the contrary?

Voro: Why are you defending the mongrel?

Xyrho: I am not defending anyone. I am simply stating what is true. The truth is...we are sitting here, because The Chieftain thinks it is a good idea.

Voro: These Humans are no match for us! We should be destroying them!

Xyrho: Yes...we should be...but so long as you are here, you will fall in line with this fleet. The Fleet Master has stopped us, so we will wait until the Fleet Master moves.

Voro: The Fleet Master is an idiot.

Xyrho: They are not all dumb Voro. You of all people should know this! Be patient...do do not be unruly!

Voro was about to speak, but Xyrho raised his hand.

Xyrho: I have grown tired of hearing your voice Voro. Leave the bridge at once! Return to your Spec-Ops...and await further orders!

Voro nodded, and he left the bridge.

Xyrho: Such a fool...that attitude will be his undoing...

Old
Default 02-10-2013
Kairu
Kairu is a TNO userKairu is a TNO user

Kairu is Fuck

Achievements Union RepThree Red LightsAnnoying Protester
User Title: TNO Lover
Credits:

Meanwhile of San Angeles' surface

Vhat' was leading a group of Jackals, Grunts, and Elite Minors throughout the battle. He noticed that the UNSC was holding their lines around Lauren's Evac Zone. Vhat' was going to change that. He issued orders in Sangheili so that any Human eavesdropper would have to take some time to translate. He went out and was dual weilding two plasma rifles, one being his standard issue, another he picked up off of a dead Minor. He kept his energy sword handle on his side.

Vhat' moved into the open. He fired off a few shots, allowing his aim to drift and miss hitting anyone. Sure enough, it got everyone's attention. Three marines got up and began to move closer, shooting at Vhat'. His shield took all of the damage. By the time he could be shot at and injured, he ducked behind cover. That's when the trap he set sprung. Jackals and Grunt emerged out of their hiding spots and mowed down the marines.

Lauren watched in horror. She started to think quickly. She moved in to help bridge the gap in the line. She quickly opened the comm to Reynolds.

Lauren: "Captain, the Covenant broke my lines. We have three more marines down. There simply isn't enough time to help all of the civilians. We need to fall back and regroup."

Reynolds was on the bridge of the Mind's Attrition listen to Cochraine.

Reynolds: "Lauren, you need to hold out as long as you can. We need to get as many civilians saved as possible. No matter the cost."

Reynolds' voice was still sober. He didn't show much in the way of any emotion, a trait Lauren admired and equally hated.

Lauren: "Damn it, Marcus! We can't hold out here for much longer! Our positions are compromised!"

As soon as she said that two more Marines had energy swords stabbed through their torso from behind. Four more Elites decloaked and killed several more Marines. With the sudden burst of Elite Spec Ops attacking, Cochraine's lines were falling apart, quickly. That's when Vhat's battle group pressed forward killing the rest of the Marines and now the civilians.

Vhat' had also ordered that Cochraine be unharmed. When she was isolated, he approached her. When he got close, she drew her sidearm. Vhat' disarmed her immediately, the gun flying some distance away from them. The line was still open to Reynolds. That's when his emotional barrier began to break, when he heard Vhat's breathing into the comm.

Lauren: "Oh God... Marcus... they have me... I don't know what they're going to do. Everyone is dead... Marcus, I'm scared. If I don't see you again, just know that I lov-,"

That's when Vhat' slugged Cochraine, causing her to shriek in pain. Vhat' grabbed her earpiece where he continued breathing heavily into it. Reynolds could be heard screaming.

Reynolds: "You son of a bitch! If you killed her! You're dead! I will make sure you suffer!"

Vhat' threw the earpiece to the ground at his feet. He began to speak in Sangheili again. Reynolds assumed they were more orders. Then he heard the comm go dead. Vhat' stepped on the earpiece, crushing it. A Minor picked up Lauren, who was unconscious, and began carrying her back to their firebase.

Tags
brute, covenant, elite, games, halo, odst, oni, reach, role, role play, rpg, sangheili, unsc