The New Order - Halo Role Playing Forum

Go Back   The New Order - Halo Role Playing Forum > Forum Games and Roleplaying > TNO Archives > RP Archives > Fallout RPG
Community Quick Links Search Mark Forums Read New Posts Register

Old
Default 11-15-2012
Hells Sniper
Hells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNO

Hells Sniper is saving the world.

Achievements Three Red LightsElite UserUnion Rep
User Title: Moderator
Credits:

Caesar II nodded, he turned to the window in the office.

Caesar II: Prepare your best scouts...and I will do the same. It is time that we see what we are truly up against.

Caesar II paused.

Caesar II: In time...the Citadel will be ripe for the taking.

Meanwhile:

Catherine was listening to the conversations running across the command room. Accusations, arguments, disputes.

She finally spoke up.

Christina: Paladins! Please. Let us act together...as the Brotherhood always does.

The Paladins turned to Christina.

Paladin: What do you propose Paladin Williamson?

Christina smiled.

Christina: Scouting parties. Send our best scouts to Camp McCarren, the Dam, and Cottonwood Cove. Let us see what we is truly happening.

Paladin: Impossible. The lockdow---

Christina: The lockdown must be lifted! If we continue this there are two possible outcomes. The NCR defeats the Legion and destroys us. Or....the Legion defeats the NCR and destroys us! This lockdown must end...send our scouts and for the love of God, let us prepare for battle!

Some of the Paladins cheered, others just simply sat there.

Paladin: I will see the Elder...plead with him to lift the lockdown and send our scouts...

Old
Default 11-15-2012
Naked Crook
Naked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNO

Naked Crook is going back in time

Achievements Three Red LightsMan of the PeopleRehab is Needed
User Title: TNO God
Credits:

Skinner: Very well...but I make it good practice to see what I am up against first hand...so I will see to this recon first hand. I can show you all the little hiding places The Brotherhood likes to call home...the types of locations they like to set up traps...the locations of their outposts. All of that information has been committed to memory...

Skinner paused.

Skinner: If that is all...I should go and round up my men...

Old
Default 11-15-2012
Hells Sniper
Hells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNO

Credits:

Caesar II nodded.

Caesar II: I will meet you in the Atrium in fifteen minutes.

Caesar II turned and looked through the window.

Old
Default 11-15-2012
Kairu
Kairu is a TNO userKairu is a TNO user

Kairu is Fuck

Achievements Union RepThree Red LightsAnnoying Protester
User Title: TNO Lover
Credits:

Kairu and his team were north of the DC Ruins. They got done scavaging in Vault 108.The group left through the giant bulkhead of the Vault and hacking the outer console to seal the door. They took some paint and painted the Brotherhood emblem on the door. Kairu ordered a 10mm to be fired at the exterior console locking everyone out. He was diappointed at how empty handed they were. The group then proceeded Northwest towards Wheaton Armory.

MEANWHILE

Samuel began to assemble with a group of NCR Combat Rangers, like himself, to assist the other NCR troops at the Dam. He wasn't informed why there was sudden changes and redeployments, but he had a feeling the Legion was up to something. By his calculations, the Legion should still be licking its wounds. It's too early for a tactical strike. He found the situation curious, but nothing that killing some Legion soldiers can't fix.

Old
Default 11-15-2012
Hells Sniper

Credits:

Morgan was en route to the Dam with a few other dozen troops. The troops were whispering about the redeployment and sudden Legion activity.

Trooper 1: I was supposed to go to Gomorrah tonight! Like...come on man!

The other trooper just shook his head as the first trooper continued to talk.

Trooper 1: I don't need more Legion activity...I need some hooker activity.

The trooper laughed.

Trooper 2: It's probably Oliver doing another drill to keep us up.

Morgan chuckled, this was no drill. He knew drills and this wasn't one. Being stationed in the Mojave for 26 years would do that to a trooper...especially one as productive as Morgan.

He was on recon missions three times a week, some of which would last two or three days.

This wasn't a drill. This was real and the Legion were preparing something.

Old
Default 11-16-2012
Naked Crook
Naked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNO

Credits:

Skinner nodded and turned. He walked out of the overseers office.

Skinner: There was a time I didn't take orders from men like him...

Skinner scoffed.

Skinner: This Roman tells me he cares about The Enclave...that he wants to help us. Yes...I am sure he WANTS to help us...just like he helped the souls they crucified...

Skinner paused his train of thought.

Skinner: I do not trust a man who hangs his fellow Americans from trees using rusty nails...

Old
Default 11-16-2012
Hells Sniper

Credits:

Caesar II heard Skinner leave his office.

Caesar II: Oh Skinner...always wanting to lead the Enclave.

Caesar II stopped and looked at the Legionnaires and Enclave soldiers working.

Caesar II: Will the Brotherhood be destroyed in the coming fire? Most certainly.

Caesar II focused on the Enclave.

Caesar II: But...will the Enclave be spared?

Caesar II grinned as he saw Skinner walk through the Atrium.

Caesar II: Most certainly not.

Last edited by Hells Sniper; 11-16-2012 at 12:11 AM.
Old
Default 11-17-2012
Naked Crook

Credits:

Skinner made his way to the Attrium of The Vaut. He looked at Several Enclave soldiers in power armor.

Skinner: You three...with me...

Skinner beckoned his hand, and the Enclave soldiers began to follow.

Skinner: We are going on Recon...we are going to show this...Legion...what the Brotherhood of Steel is all about. We are going to show The Legion all of the Brotherhoods little hiding spots.

Enclave Soldier 1: A sound course of action...

Skinner: A rational first step more like...

Skinner paused.

Skinner: I am expecting a typical Brotherhood turnout in the waste. Standard patrols of three to five people...basic stuff...

Skinner continued to walk through The Vault, making his way through the corridors, making his way towards the entrance.

Enclave Soldier 2: To what end are we doing this?

Skinner: Eventually...The Legion is going to want to make an offensive...I want them as prepared as they can be. The reality is...The Brotherhood has access to a seemingly large amount of pre-war technology...something The Legion does not. In a direct confrontation...The Legion would be heavily outmatched by the power armor alone...not to mentioned the hardened training these initiates are put through. I want to give The Legion every advantage I can...

Enclave Soldier 1: Why?

Skinner stopped. He turned around and looked at The Soldier.

Enclave Soldier 1: I mean...if I am permitted to ask...sir...

Skinner: A fair question. Let's just say...I am focusing on The Future, and not so much on the present.

Old
Default 11-17-2012
Kairu
Kairu is a TNO userKairu is a TNO user

Kairu is Fuck

Achievements Union RepThree Red LightsAnnoying Protester
User Title: TNO Lover
Credits:

Agamemnon's Judgement, as the squad under Kairu's command began to be named, made their way to the cliffside southwest of Wheaton Armory. The had a perfect view over the complex. The squad looked over and started calling targets. There were roughly 25 raiders in the large area of the Armory. Everoyone but the two snipers made their way off the cliff and stood hiding behind some rocks at the eterance of the complex.

The snipers open fired over the area and two raiders dropped. The rest of them, in thier panic scrambled to find where the shots were coming from. Two more shots echoed through the air and the raiders locked on to the portion of the cliff the snipers were hiding.

After a minute of gunfire the rest of the Judgement. Moved in completely flanking the rest of the raiders. In no time, the outer yards of the Armory were secured. Next they moved onto the inside for savving.

Old
Default 11-17-2012
Hells Sniper

Credits:

Caesar II had summoned two of his best Legion Scouts, and a few of his Legionary Assassins. They were making their way to the entrance of the vault. Caesar II was conversing with one of his Praetorians.

Praetorian: Why not just finish them now? Curcify the leader, the rest will submit.

Caesar II: Or turn against us all.

Caesar II paused.

Caesar II: We need them my Praetorian...their resources, their knowledge of this land, their hatred for the Brotherhood. Something that my father does not understand is that we need the technology they have.

Caesar II looked at his Praetorian.

Caesar II: And as long as the Enclave are under us, they will give us that technology. They submitted to us in the beginning due to our numbers...soon they will want their power back. When that time comes we will be able to outnumber them...and match them technologically.

The Praetorian smiled.

Praetorian: Excellent plan, Caesar.

Caesar II smiled.

Caesar II: You need not compliment me. Let us begin our recon.

Tags
brute, covenant, elite, games, halo, oni, reach, role play, rpg, unsc