The New Order - Halo Role Playing Forum

Go Back   The New Order - Halo Role Playing Forum > Forum Games and Roleplaying > TNO Archives > RP Archives > Mass Effect RPG
Community Quick Links Search Mark Forums Read New Posts Register

Old
Default 02-03-2015
Kairu
Kairu is a TNO userKairu is a TNO user

Kairu is Fuck

Achievements Union RepThree Red LightsAnnoying Protester
User Title: TNO Lover
Credits:

Uli: "This trial is fixed. The evidence is overwhelmingly against me. No matter what kind of loophole there is, the outcome is certain."

Old
Default 02-04-2015
Naked Crook
Naked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNO

Naked Crook is going back in time

Achievements Three Red LightsMan of the PeopleRehab is Needed
User Title: TNO God
Credits:

Alex: A fixed trial? Sounds like a pile of crap to me.

Alex scoffed as he continued walking with Uli through the corridors of the Damocles. Eventually, the two men stopped in front of an elevator, as Alex pressed the button on the wall to summon the lift.

Alex: Why would your own people rig a trial against you? For what? How are you to blame for any of this? How are you to blame for, say...the loss of the Talonata...or...Lesan's actions against the Migrant fleet? What about the 300-some survivors we picked up? Are they going to be put on trial for failing to stop Lesan and failing to protect their own ships?

Alex scoffed again.

Alex: I hate to say it Quarian...but I think your justice system sucks. For a species with no planet to call home, a popularity that rivals the Vorcha, and whole weakened immune systems and inability to survive without those suits...your guys really toss aside your best and brightest for no reason at all...

Alex began to chuckle.

Alex: How the Quarian's have any sort of future is totally beyond me. No offense intended...

Once the elevator arrived, Uli and ALex stepped onto the elevator. Alex pressed the button to take them down to the shuttle bay.

Alex: All that said...if you know this is rigged, and you know for certain that you are going down for this...at the very least...I will offer you the chance to watch me TRY and talk some sense into your COs. The offer stands if you want it.

Old
Default 02-04-2015
Kairu
Kairu is a TNO userKairu is a TNO user

Kairu is Fuck

Achievements Union RepThree Red LightsAnnoying Protester
User Title: TNO Lover
Credits:

Uli: "By law, you make that decision. I currently serve aboard your ship and you are my current commanding officer. By that notion, you make that decision and you are entitled to be my councilor in this trial. I only know from experience that they will do everything they can to make sure there is someone to blame for this and that responsibility will be placed on me."

Uli began to rest against the side of the elevator, allowing his wound to rest for a moment or two.

Old
Default 02-04-2015
Naked Crook
Naked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNO

Naked Crook is going back in time

Achievements Three Red LightsMan of the PeopleRehab is Needed
User Title: TNO God
Credits:

Alex: Someone has to take the blame for all of this, hmm?

Alex paused, as he looked at Uli.

Alex: I need to know who was DIRECTLY responsible for contacting Lesan in the first place. Who was it that had the most involvement in the decision to contact Lesan, and involve him in Quarian affairs.

Alex grinned.

Alex: I need to know every detail.

Alex paused.

Alex: If your Admiralty board wants to try and pin everything on one person, we should at least go with that logic, and pin it on the person who first suggested that Lesan could be trusted. After all...had Lesan never have been recruited...none of this would have ever happened.

Tags
brute, covenant, elite, games, halo, oni, reach, role play, rpg, unsc