The New Order - Halo Role Playing Forum

Go Back   The New Order - Halo Role Playing Forum > Forum Games and Roleplaying > TNO Archives > RP Archives > Mass Effect RPG
Community Quick Links Search Mark Forums Read New Posts Register

Old
Default 03-25-2014
Naked Crook
Naked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNO

Naked Crook is going back in time

Achievements Three Red LightsMan of the PeopleRehab is Needed
User Title: TNO God
Credits:

Alex watched the battle rage on below him. He knew that between the mechs and the mercs, he wanted neither side to win. Alex looked around for anything that could be useful, but was at a loss. However, he did get one idea. Alex contacted Navere and Uli over the comm.

Alex: Navere, Uli...listen very carefully.

Alex paused.

Alex: Right now we have mercs and mechs killing eachother right below me. From the looms of it...the mechs seem to be winning.

Alex looked at his Omni tool, and saw that Navere and Uli had managed to bug two seperate Omni Tools, and they were both transmitting.

Alex: Whatever you two do...when you arrive, do not engage. Wait for my signal. I have an idea...but we will need to proceed very carefully if it will work. Let me know when you two get close.

Old
Default 03-25-2014
Kairu
Kairu is a TNO userKairu is a TNO user

Kairu is Fuck

Achievements Union RepThree Red LightsAnnoying Protester
User Title: TNO Lover
Credits:

Uli was unsure what Alex had in mind but he was willing to find out.

Uli: "Copy that."

Meanwhile in the sealed Eclipse Stronghold:

Spectral had began ordering the ascension process to begin.

Spectral: "Bring in the first set of subjects and get them ready."

Six humans of varying size, gender, features, and attitudes were all brought into the room, bound and restricted. The Fangs' spear was retracted, small enough to allow a body to be placed before activation. The Eclipse mercs placed each Human on a Fang and stood back. Spectral nodded at the operator and the bodies were raised and began to transform.

Meanwhile outside the Eclipse Stronghold:

Faria had been climbing along the maintenance shafts and catwalks. She quietly approached the same area as Alex was in and she saw the remaining snipers taking their shots at the mechs. Faria crept up behind the closest one, using her biotics to amplify her fist through the sniper's chest. He groaned as the pain quickly filled his body, but Faria carefully set him down to prevent more suspicion. She then moved along the catwalk to the next sniper.

Old
Default 03-27-2014
Naked Crook
Naked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNO

Credits:

Navere picked up the pace, as she broke into a sprint. With every step she took, she could hear the sounds of gun fire getting louder and louder. It was not long before both Uli and Navere had arrived at the combat zone. Navere and Uli were approaching from behind the mercs, who were losing ground faster than the mechs were.

Navere activated her comm and once again contacted Alex.

Navere: Alex...we are close. Uli and I see some Blood Pack mercs and some Blue Suns mercs fighting some Loki mechd and two of those giant YMIR mechs.

Alex. Good to hear.

Alex paused.

Alex: Eyes up...

Navere looked upwards at a catwalk that was above the combat zone. She saw Alex give a hand signal.

Navere: How did you get up there?

Alex: I took sn alternate route. I ended up here by accident...but I have a birds eye view of the field.

Navere shook her head and shrugged.

Navere: I see a lsrge compound...sort of like a storsge facility, on the far end, behind the mechs. Is that of any importance?

Alex: Our target is in there. He dragged a bunch of collector tech in, then locked the doors behind him. He also has...something else that I have NEVER seen before. I cannot describe it. All I know is that Lesan is messing with something that is WAY beyond our comprehension. We have to take it away ftom him. He cannot be allowed continued access to what he currently has.

Alex pausdd.

Alex: We need to get into that compound...and we are going to need one of those YMIR mechs to do it. Which means...Uli...you are going to need to get up close and personal with one of those mechs...and you are going to have to hack it. Can you do that...or are we going to need a new plan?

Old
Default 03-28-2014
Hells Sniper
Hells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNO

Hells Sniper is saving the world.

Achievements Three Red LightsElite UserUnion Rep
User Title: Moderator
Credits:

Once Gates had his gear set, he decided to visit the two people he would be spending a lot of time with the next few months. He took the elevator down to the armory. Gates was wearing his N7 armor, ironclad in a gold and black color combination, something he had always loved to see. The only difference with his armor compared to others was that his was missing the N7 symbol, or any symbol for that matter. No one could trace him back to the Alliance. As the elevator doors opened, he looked around the armory, standing at the very far end were two officers, one male, one female. He began to walk over to them and eyed them up.

The male, Gunnery Chief George Harris was massive in size, taller and definitely larger than he was, which was saying something. Harris was bald, except for a large goatee, his face was scarred, and he had the eyes of a demon, a bright red color. He was wearing a heavy set of armor as he fiddled with various machine guns on the table in front of him.

The female, 2nd Lieutenant Grace Hardenburg looked like a midget compared to Harris. She was smaller by a foot or so, and definitely was less than half Harris' body weight. Grace had long blonde hair, a gentle smile, and her eyes were a fluorescent green. She was wearing very light armor and dismantling a pistol on the table.

He approached the two and coughed, announcing his presence. The two turned around, looking at him.

Gates: I'm Commander Gates, you're new XO.

Both of them dropped what they were doing and were about to salute before Gates interrupted them.

Gates: Don't bullshit me with the formalities, never liked them.

Harris laughed loudly.

Harris: I can already tell you're going to be fun!

Gates nodded.

Harris: Gunnery Chief George Harris, sir. Heavy weapons are my speciality, blowing things up, close second.

Gates smiled.

Gates: Well, we're definitely going to have some fun with those specialtie.

He shook Harris' hand and turned to Grace.

Grace: Second Lieutenant Grace Hardenburg, sir. Biotics.

Gates nodded and shook hands with Grace.

Gates: Never had a biotics in my group before, could've saved my ass a few times.

Grace tilted her head.

Grace: You'll have to buy me dinner before I go saving your ass, sir.

Gates laughed and nodded.

Gates: I like you two...I assume Linda told you what was going down?

They both nodded.

Gates: Good, then you understand the risks and everything?

They nodded again. Gates smiled, but just before he was about to speak again, Linda's voice filled the armory.

Linda: Gates, Hardenburg, Harris, get to the bridge. Immediately.

Without flinching the three grabbed a few weapons off the table and headed to the bridge.

Old
Default 03-31-2014
Kairu

Kairu is Fuck

Credits:

Faria caught sight of Alex on the catwalk, a bit of distance from her. As the fight below began to get fractionally calmer, she noticed that the Eclipse mechs were wasting the opposing merc lines. Faria tossed a sniper off the catwalk and moved as fast as she could to quickly close in on Alex. She fired up the biotics in one of her arms and grabbed Alex by the throat, slamming him to the base of the catwalk, pinning him by the neck, the reinforced strength of her biotics, nearly collapsing Alex's throat, but enough to barely breathe.

Faria: "What are you doing here? You're not wearing any of the gang's colors, so you can't be one of them."

Uli got into range and cover and began working on the hack. He began to click buttons and turn dials on his omni-tool and about a minute later he successfully hacked the mech and turned it on the other YMIR, using the Mass Accelerator Cannons and rockets to surprise and destroy its companion mech.

Old
Default 04-01-2014
Naked Crook

Credits:

Alex looked up at Faria. He inspected her facial features, her physical attributes, and even the armor she was using. Alex was certain that he was dealing with an Asari Justicar. Alex had heard about Justicars from Cerberus intel, and he knew how black and white every issue was for them. He knew it was not enought to lie to her snd tell her he was a civilian. He had to prove his intentions were good above all else. While his understanding of The Justicar code was woefully limited, he knew a few important details which he had commited to memory just in case.

Alex: I am...trying to...stop the Eclipse. I have heard...they were engaged in...lawless activities...harming innocents. I am with a few others...we are trying to stop The Eclipse.

Alex paused.

Alex: We have...the same...goals...

Alex paused again.

Alex: By your code...killing me...would be lawless...Justicar! You kill the lawless....not the innocent.

Old
Default 04-01-2014
Kairu

Kairu is Fuck

Credits:

Faria released her grip and let Alex get up.

Faria: "I am Faria Axyria, and you are correct that I am an Asari Justicar. My primary goal is stopping the Eclipse gang. If you're being honest, then you are correct that we have the same goals. I've had limited surveillance since I've docked here at Omega. I do get livefeeds and the last I saw the Eclipse and the other gangs were at a stand-off, possibly discussing. I desire information so I can investigate further."

Old
Default 04-01-2014
Naked Crook

Credits:

Alex got back to his feet, and breathed heavily. He rubbed his throat for a moment, as he looked at Faria.

Alex: Alex Underhill...

Alex refrained from telling Faria any more about himself.

Alex: I am here with a male Quarian and a female Turian. They are just below us. We are after the leader of the Eclipse because we believe he may have stolen something of great value to The Quarians.

Alex paused.

Alex: Based on our best intel, we believe the leader of the Eclipse to be a now ex-STG member named Colonel Valrot Lesan. We are not 100% certain of this, but we are pretty damn certain because the evidence seems to add up. Right now...the only thing that stands between us and that Salarian...is the door to that fortress. We need to get inside.

Alex paused.

Alex: Any other information beyond that...I am not giving out...

Old
Default 04-01-2014
Kairu

Kairu is Fuck

Credits:

Faria: "That is your prerogative. I am unfamiliar as to what's beyond that door. I've never seen it open before. I assumed it was always a warehouse, however..."

Faria looked down at the battle below with the YMIR mech Uli hacked was eliminating any other resistance from the gangs.

Faria: "It may very well serve as an auxiliary base. Since I've never had a reason to enter the building previously, I'm unsure if there is another, covert, way in."

Old
Default 04-01-2014
Naked Crook

Credits:

Alex: I had no intention of walking into that base covertly. Why do you think I had the Quarian hack the mech?

Alex walked to the side of the atwalk, and leaned on the handle bars. He looked below as the final mercs were killed by the YMIR that Uli had hacked. Alex could see a few Bloodpack Vorcha taking cover, hiding from the direct line of fire from the mech. Alex reached to his side, and drew his M7 Paladin. His took aim below, and fired off three rounds, putting a bullet square in the head of each Vorcha that was in cover.

Alex: We should get down there and regroup with the others. If you want to join us, and help us kick that front door in...you are more than welcome to tag along. Otherwise...you are more than welcome to stand aside and watch.

Tags
brute, covenant, elite, games, halo, oni, reach, role play, rpg, unsc