The New Order - Halo Role Playing Forum

Go Back   The New Order - Halo Role Playing Forum > Forum Games and Roleplaying > TNO Archives > RP Archives > New! Halo RPG Series
Community Quick Links Search Mark Forums Read New Posts Register

Old
Default 08-12-2014
Hells Sniper
Hells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNO

Hells Sniper is saving the world.

Achievements Three Red LightsElite UserUnion Rep
User Title: Moderator
Credits:

Jacob shook his head, taking a few steps back. Being growled at by brutes and elites had been part of his job for more than fifteen years, he wasn't afraid of Anaconda, he wasn't afraid of Nighthawk anymore either. He was only afraid of what these people could do to his family, he was only afraid of what they could do to the people he loved after he was dead.

Jacob: You don't realize that the moment Nighthawk...or the UNSC sees me, I am a target, Anaconda.

Jacob shook his head again, he tried to figure out what he could say.

Jacob: I am done helping the Trust, I am done helping them and I can promise you that. But, the moment Nighthawk sees me, the moment he tries to kill me, I have to fight back. Not for these people, not even for the UNSC, but for my family. I have to be alive. I have to STAY alive if I want to protect them.

Jacob paused, he was clearly distraught and trying to find the words necessary.

Jacob: My word may mean nothing to you right now, but if I wanted to help the Trust I wouldn't have let you out. I would be over there fighting with them. You just have to understand, Anaconda, Nighthawk is going to try and kill me; and I have to try and protect myself.

Jacob paused again.

Jacob: I'll probably fail, he'll probably kill me the moment he sees me, but I have to try.

Meanwhile:

Lyle reacted the moment Cameron had jumped onto the catwalk as he retraced his steps backwards. By the time he came under fire from Cameron, he was in cover and could hear the conversation he was having with Hel. Lyle shook his head as he listened in and then it came to him, he could hear the agitation in his voice. Lyle activated a direct comm line to Hel and whispered.

Lyle: Hel, keep him talking, keep him distracted.

Below them, Savannah and Liam had both been thrown to the side, but were trying to quickly recover from the hits. Savannah knew she had down some structural damage to the cyclops' hull, including it's cockpit and Liam knew the same. All they had to do were coordinate their attacks. Liam recalled William and Emma back to his position and regrouped with them behind cover as they were under fire from Dark and other UNSC forces. They watched as the cyclops pushed the entire Trust line to little more than nothingness and watched as the UNSC line became more apparent. Liam decided to move his Spartans backwards and away from the main line, each of them falling back into the secondary armory of the Ulterior Motive.

Liam looked around as he heard a howl.

Liam: Does anyone have a visual on Anaconda?

Marine: We do, sir! He's moving fast at checkpoint two! There's an ODST with him!

Liam looked at Savannah.

Savannah: Say again, ODST?

Marine: Yeah, his armor is all bulked out, I have n---

The line cut to static as there was some yelling. Savannah tried again to reach him but nothing.

Liam: Anaconda is moving too fast. We need to separate Nighthawk from that cyclops immediately. Everyone restock on ammunition and supplies.

Liam turned around and sealed the armory door as he grabbed some more ammo for his DMR, he radioed Desmond.

Liam: Desmond, Jessica, I am issuing an immediate fall back order. Stop what you're doing and get back to me, now!

Ten Minutes Prior:

Desmond and Jessica had formed up next to each other as they scanned the area. They stayed quiet as they reloaded their weapons and waited for something. They knew that there were six ODSTs in the immediate vicinity, but Desmond knew that at least one was wounded.

Desmond: Thermal.

Desmond and Jessica both activated their thermal and could see the four outlines of ODSTs huddled behind cover. One of them was hunched over another and Desmond knew. He moved his hand forward as Jessica started to walk. Desmond turned around and saw two ODSTs behind another wall, all six accounted for.

Jessica wasted no time in jumping over the cover that Athios and Jaclyn were huddled behind. Wasting no time, Athios immediately engaged her and fired off two shells from her shotgun. Before the third one hit her, Jessica grabbed the barrel of the shotgun and pushed it to her left, as the buckshot hit nothing. Jessica ripped the shotgun from Athios' hands and whipped it across his face, sending him flying backwards into and through a wall. Jessica turned and saw Jaclyn charging her, firing her assault rifle at Jessica and draining her shields.

Jessica ran at Jaclyn and drove her shoulder into Jaclyn's center of mass, sending her flying backwards into the wall. Jessica approached her and knelt down in front of her, picking her by the throat.

Desmond on the other hand had turned into the doorway Carmicle and Paul were behind and grabbed them both, pulling them out of cover and into the open. Paul and Carmicle both turned and opened fire on Desmond, but his shields took the brunt of the damage. Carmicle and Paul both got back to their feet and started to separate, Desmond ran at Carmicle and slammed him into a wall sending several punches to his lower abdomen. Paul on the other hand had rolled over and out of the corner of his eye saw Jaclyn get tackled by Jessica.

Paul turned around and ran at Jessica's location, yelling at her.

Paul: Get off my sister, you bitch!

Both Desmond and Jessica looked up at Paul, who was running straight at Jessica. Paul jumped into the air to jump on top of Jessica, but before he even made it to her, Desmond fired off his Socom. The round from his Socom soared through the air and as soon as Paul jumped, it hit him in the back of head. The round went clean through Paul's head, exiting out of his eye and through his visor.

Paul's body kept going through the air as it hit Jessica hard, she released her grip from Jaclyn's neck. Paul's body kept going after it hit Jessica, slowly skidding to a stop. Jaclyn gasped for air as Jessica's hand fell off her neck and she slowly got to her feet, running into cover as Jessica recovered.

Desmond on the other hand had held Carmicle tight to the wall with one hand, but unknowing to him, Carmicle had reached for his magnum and started to fire it off at Desmond's chest. His shields quickly drained as the shots began to hit his armor at point blank range. Desmond backed off, before lifting Carmicle and tossing him down the hallway.

As Desmond started to walk, he heard Liam over the radio.

Liam: Desmond, Jessica, I am issuing an immediate fall back order. Stop what you're doing and get back to me, now!

Desmond: Sir, we ar--

Liam: Now, Desmond! Secondary armory! Move your ass!

Desmond: Yessir!

Desmond looked at Jessica, who immediately started to run towards his position. She stepped right on top of Carmicle before she regrouped with Desmond. The two of them ran down the hallway, intent on regrouping with their friends and leaving Suicide Squad disorientated and in bad shape.

Old
Default 08-12-2014
Kairu
Kairu is a TNO userKairu is a TNO user

Kairu is Fuck

Achievements Union RepThree Red LightsAnnoying Protester
User Title: TNO Lover
Credits:

Hel grunted under Cam's boot. Seeing him disappointed and displeased was a sight for her. Cam was close to the Class-0's, to all of them.

Hel: "The answer is clear, Cameron, the Trust is the winning team. ONI trained us, but the Trust improved us. The Trust allow us to use equipment and methods that would be deemed 'unacceptable' to ONI. The Trust is willing to pull the trigger on a thousand innocent lives to save a million. We all are; me, Mitchell, Liam, we're all willing and able. Can you say the same, Sir?"

Below Fireteam Harmony was still dazed from the flashbang. Axlon and Cadieux managed to shake off the daze sooner than Robertson. They saw Thor and Freyja charging, quickly firing anything and everything they could to hold them back. Robertson soon shook off the daze, resuming his firing with his shotgun.

Roberton: "You two focus on that one, I'll get this one!"

Robertson reloaded several shells into the shotgun, cocking it ready and aimed at Thor.

Robertson: "Come here and get some, you sonuva bitch!"

Thor grinned under his visor.

Thor: "Let's dance, Sarge!"

Thor and Robertson ran at each other, charging at each other. Just before contact, Thor swung his hammer up, ready to strike down. Just moments before, Robertson fired his shotgun at Thor, virtually point blank. The shot was enough to lower his shields to barely nothing. The blast from the shot was enough to force Thor off balance and screw up his hammer slam. Robertson continued, doing a forward roll and using the shotgun blast's distraction, he grabbed Thor's knife from its sheath on his left leg and stabbed it in the crevice behind Thor's knee. Thor felt the pain and the leg buckled from the blow. Robertson finished his roll and stood normal, turning his shotgun and himself back at Thor.

Thor remained on one knee and used his right hand to swing the hammer at full centrifugal force at Robertson, blade exposed. Robertson did a backflip to dodge the swing and fired the shotgun again, but from a distance. Several of the buckshot pieces hit Thor, but barely damaged the armor. Thor stood up, pulling the knife out and holding it in his left hand, the hammer still in his right. Thor felt the body armor's biofoam activate, filling the knife wound.

Thor: "So the big man wants to fight, eh? Entertain me. Show me why my Boss is bent on you and your team's destruction."

Back at the UNSC line, Cadieux and Axlon were firing at Freyja. Her shields continued absorbing hits, until she decided to activate her thrusters. Cadieux and Axlon were taken by surprise when Freyja quickly dodge their fire. When Axlon and Cadieux lined their shots up again, she would thrust out of the way but still forward. The pattern became erratic to the point it was seemingly random on which direction she would move, so Axlon and Cadieux could prepare beforehand.

Ullr and Tyr took cover from Nighthawk's cyclops.

Ullr: "Focus your grenade launcher on its knees!"

Tyr readied his grenade launcher again, firing off the last of his grenades at the cyclops.

Old
Default 08-12-2014
Naked Crook
Naked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNO

Naked Crook is going back in time

Achievements Three Red LightsMan of the PeopleRehab is Needed
User Title: TNO God
Credits:

Anaconda scoffed at Jacob.

Anaconda: You should have considered them before you join The Trust. You knew who they were. You knew what they were capable of. You knew full well what you were doing when you joined them. You must have known that there was going to be repercussions.

Anaconda paused.

Anaconda: The UNSC is well within their right to kill you, and you would have NO RIGHT to fight back! If you cannot accept the consequences of your actions, then you will never learn!

Anaconda paused.

Anaconda: I gave my word that I would at least try and vouche for you, to try and have your life spared. Be that as it may...that does not mean that I will not defend Nighthawk if you chose to fight, and he chooses to kill. Unlike you...I understand the notion of loyalty to ones own allies. Unlike you...I am loyal to my friends.

Anaconda growled.

Anaconda: If your death is near...then you should die with some dignity! Do not compound your failures by turning hostile to save your own worthless skin. The leastyou could do is to grow a pair of balls and accept your fate, whatever it may be. You may die with a shred of respect.

As Anaconda spoke, he heard the gunfire coming from the hanger bay. Anaconda pointed in the direction of the hanger bay, and then snarled at Jacob.

Anaconda: Now, go! Your ending awaits! Accept it, and embrace it...

Anaconda glared at Jacob.

Anaconda: And I am NOT giving you a choice to run from it!

Meanwhile:

Cameron: I would never say the same!

Cameron took his feet off of Hel's chest, as he reached down, and grabbed her by the throat, and lifted her into the air, demonstrating an extraordinary strength.

Cameron: We are the only ones that should EVER have to die to save innocent people! It is what we were made to do! We were trained to lay down our own lives to save people, not selectivly lay down the lives of innocent people to achieve our goals!

Cameron began to squeeze his hand.

Cameron: You are WRONG! You are MISGUIDED! You are an affront to EVERYTHING the Spartan program aimed to achieve! You have become selfish! I will not allow you, or the Risk Takers to define what we are SUPPOSED to be!

Cameron tossed Hel right off the catwalk, to the hanger bay floor below, tossing her down on Ullr and Tyr. The fall was not a long one, and it was easily survivable for a Spartan.

Cameron then turned to look for Lyle.

Cameron: Where the hell are you Lyle?

As Cameron said this, he began to reload his Magnum.

Meanwhile:

Nighthawk saw as Tye had emerged from cover with his grenade launcher in hand. HAWK immediately highlighted the Spartan on the HUD.

HAWK: Explosive ordinance detected!

The grenade fired by Tyr impacted the desired location, as The Cyclops stumbled.

HAWK: Power Conduit Alpha has been ruptured. Switching to backups. Armor integrity is at 55% Power levels are at 66%

Nighthawk sighed, as he heard HAWK speak again.

HAWK: Backup conduits are now operational. You are free to engage!

The Cyclops began to move towards Tyr and Ullr. As The Cyclops got closer, Nighthawk saw Hel fall from the catwalk above, and land on the two Spartans that he was now engaging.

HAWK: New contact detected!

Nighthawk: Thank you...I saw it...

The Cyclops approached the three Spartans, as they got back to their feet. The Cyclops used its right arm to swipe at the Spartans. Tyr manaed to duck, but Ullr and Hel were sent flying right into the chassi of a Pelican. Nighthawk, however, followed up, as he drove the jackhammer right into Tyr, knocking him back, the force of impact separating him from his weapon.

Meanwhile:

Tye had fallen back to the Pelican that one of the demolition teams had used. Inside, he managed to find a flamethrower under one of the seats. Tye laughed, as he grabbed the weapon, and lifted it up, as he walked back towards the action. The first person Tye saw, was Freyja, who was used her thruster packs to dodge the incoming gunfire from Axlon and Cadieux. Tye scoffed, as he moved up on the Spartans six, moving unusually fast for the weapon he was carrying. As soon as he got close to Freyja, he pulled the trigger on the flame thrower, spewing a wide field of flames right at Freyja.

Tyber: Dodge this, you piece of shit!

Old
Default 08-12-2014
Kairu

Kairu is Fuck

Credits:

Hel was winded from the thrashing she received. She took a moment to breathe, while Ullr had already recovered. He grabbed his hammer, and charged at Nighthawk before he could threaten Tyr some more. As Ullr closed, he slammed the hammer in the back of the cyclops' left leg with all his might.

Thor continued to hold his knife in hand and his hammer in the other. He merely stared at Robertson who was tactically planning his next move.

Thor: "You knew Rivera pretty good, right? Want to know the last thing she said in her personal logs?"

Robertson, although his helmet was on, was becoming agitated. He didn't want to play a psychological game with Thor, so he shut out whatever the Spartan was saying, instead focusing on the fight.

Thor: "The last thing she said was: 'I'm so glad to have such a great team looking out for me.' Can you believe it? She trusted and loved all of you and you all got her killed. Especially your, now, dead team leader."

Robertson did his best to tone out Thor's taunts, but the words were stinging Robertson at his core. It was as though Thor knew where and how to inflict damage on Robertson's psyche. As Thor continued his taunting, Freyja felt the temperature in her armor intensify. Her HUD was showing her that her armor was on fire. She looked at her options, two ODSTs laying down a lot of fire in the front and an ODST lighting her of fire from the back. Instead, she did what she felt was her option, use her thrusters to get between Axlon and Cadieux and forcing them out of their location.

Freyja then triggered her thruster, moving between the two ODSTs and she slammed her hammer down, sending Cadieux and Axlon flying in opposite directions.

Old
Default 08-12-2014
Dark-F137
Dark-F137 is new to TNO
This user has no status.

Achievements DuetMan of the YearAnnoying Protester
User Title: TNO Peasant
Credits:

The sound of a hammer smashing down caught Jesse's attention; he snapped his head toward Freyja and saw the two ODSTs flying away from the blast. Jesse turned, his grip tightening to the point that he could almost hear the rifle protest under his grip as he fired full auto at Freyja, walking toward her as he did. The rounds lost a lot of their energy on the shields but they still drained them gradually. His rifle gave a click soon after Freyja's shields were nearly down, and he tossed away the empty magazine, reaching for a new one. "Back off, bitch!"

Old
Default 08-12-2014
Hells Sniper
Hells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNO

Credits:

Jacob looked at Anaconda, as he eyed him up and down. He looked at Anaconda, a brute, staring him down and talking to him about loyalty. A brute fighting for the UNSC with a traitorous bastard who killed dozens of people to get to where he was. A terrorist and a Covenant working together "for humanity." Jacob scoffed.

You betrayed your entire race.

Jacob started to walk away, not saying a word to Anaconda, towards the direction of gunfire. He kept his head up high and walked with his Socoms drawn. He knew full well where he was going, he was going to almost certain death.

I am, the single greatest idiot in this entire galaxy. I am the single greatest fucker in the history of humanity. I am a traitor.

Jacob shook his head as he switched the safeties off of the Socoms. He was a good fifty meters from Anaconda. He spotted the door to the secondary armory to his right and stopped. Jacob looked around the battlefield, the Risk Takers were nowhere to be seen. All he saw was another Spartan team and dead Trust marines everywhere. That's when he spotted Jessica and Desmond running straight for him.

I may be a traitor, but I can at least take out some of these assholes before I go.

Just as Jacob was about to raise his Socoms, the door behind him opened and he was grabbed by an arm, being pulled and thrown directly into the armory. Jacob stumbled backwards, as he lost the grip on his Socoms. He shook his head and watched as Jessica and Desmond ran into the armory, the door being shut behind them.

Liam: Get up, Jacob. We know what you've done

Jacob looked around the room and knew he was alone. He was surrounded by the Risk Takers and he had absolutely no idea what to do. Jacob started to get to his feet, as a hand grabbed him by the scruff, pulling him upwards. Jacob swallowed hard as he took a deep breath, the hand held onto the scruff on his neck as Liam approached him.

Liam: Did you really expect you could get away with it?

Liam looked at Jacob as he was thrown against a wall. Jacob hit the wall, head first, falling onto the ground. He looked around; Liam and Savannah were standing in front of him, with Desmond, Jessica, Emma, and William all staring back at him, the door to the armory vulnerable.

Jacob: Get away with what?

Liam laughed as Savannah continued to stare at him.

Liam: You are not going to talk your way out of this. You are going to die, right here, right now.

Liam put out his hand as Savannah placed her Socom in it. Liam pulled the stock back on the Socom and brought it up to Jacob's head. Jacob shut his eyes, he knew he only had one shot at this. Before Liam fired the shot, Jacob used his free arm and pulled the sword from his back, bringing it around and slicing straight through the Socom.

Liam darted backwards as the rest of the Spartans raised their weapons.

Liam: Kill him!

Jacob held the sword downwards, protecting his face and torso area as he came under a hail of fire.

Please God work!

However, the bullets simply sprayed away from the sword and Jacob's body, hitting the ground or wall behind him. The sword was deflecting the hail of gunfire.

Meanwhile:

Lyle had since moved to a higher catwalk and had seen Cameron throw Hel off. Lyle knew he only had one shot at this as Cameron's attention was diverted. Lyle jumped off the higher catwalk and landed right on top of Cameron, the combined weight of both of them caused the catwalk to break and for both of them to fall. Lyle stayed on top of Cameron as the two fell towards the ground. Lyle pushed Cameron down in mid air, forcing them to fall faster and straight towards the cyclops.

Meanwhile:

Athios had since gotten up and recovered from the attack by Jessica. Athios looked around and saw Paul, lying dead on the ground. He ran over to his body and looked at it, kneeling in front of him, he sighed. That's when he saw Jaclyn walk over, staring at her dead brother.

Jaclyn grew enraged as she switched out her magazines, reloading her weapons she turned around and began to run.

Carmicle grabbed her just as she ran by and pulled her in close.

Jaclyn: Let me go! I have to get them! They need to die!

Carmicle held Jaclyn close as she tried to get free. Athios watched it all happen.

Jaclyn: I can't....I won't! They won't go...I can't let him go!

Jaclyn began to sob as she dropped her weapon, letting it fall in front of her. She buried her chest into Carmicle's. Carmicle patted her back as he began to walk back towards Athios.

Carmicle: We have to go, get Miles and Folee.

Athios nodded as both of their minds went to the wounded Miles. Athios ran off towards Folee's location and not long after, they were carrying Miles towards a pelican, with Carmicle and Jaclyn in tow. Athios went on the comms.

Athios: This is Suicide Squad! We have taken heavy casualties and need to fall back. Evacuating any and all wounded in pelican three-niner-charlie!

Old
Default 08-12-2014
Naked Crook
Naked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNO

Naked Crook is going back in time

Achievements Three Red LightsMan of the PeopleRehab is Needed
User Title: TNO God
Credits:

Anaconda watched as Jacob was pulled into the armory. Anaconda was going to help. but he stopped himself when the door to the armory slammed shut. Anaconda growled. He waited for a moment, and then started hearing gunfire. After the gunfire stopped, Anaconda could only shrug.

Anaconda: And so ends the life of a traitor...

Anaconda turned, as he ran towards the hanger bay, his Gravity Hammer in hand. As he charged into the hanger bay, he roared to announce his presence.

Concurrently:

The Cyclops fell to one knee after Ullr had struck the Cyclop's leg with his Gravity Hammer. The Cyclops tried to get back to its feet, but it was knocked back down as Cameron and Lyle fell on top of the Cyclops, both Spartans bouncing off the large machine upon impact.

Nighthawk: What the hell was that!?

HAWK: Cameron and Lyle just fell on us. We have sustained damage to the Cyclops super structure. Armor integrity is at 46%. Power level are at 55% and falling.

Nighthawk scoffed.

Nighthawk: Alright HAWK...time to split up. pop the rear hatch...and prepare to assume full control of the Cyclops and its systems.

HAWK: Acknowledged. Engaging remote terminal services.

Nighthawk reached to his side as he grabbed his Shotgun. The rear hatch of the Cyclops then opened, as he jumped out, his feet landing on the hanger bay deck. Just as his feet hit the floor, he heard Anaconda's battle cry.

Nighthawk: Ohhh...yes. Music to my ears...

Nighthawk turned his head, as he saw Lyle getting back to his feet. Nighthawk then scoffed, as he took aim at Lyle, and fired off his Shotgun, putting Lyle on the ground from the force of impact.

Nighthawk: HAWK...continue engagement against these new pricks. I will deal with The Risk Takers.

The Cyclops stood up behind Nighthawk, as it continued to move towards Ullr. The Cyclops moved towards Ullr, as it drove its Jackhammer right into the ground, right at Ullr's feet. The force of impact kncoked Ullr back, slamming him right into the chassis of another Pelican.

Nighthawk on the other hand, walked towards Lyle.

Nighthawk: Your friends have abandoned you Lyle. Where are they now? Where are The Risk Takers now? While you face me...

Nighthawk heard a growling sound coming from behind him. He then laughed.

Nighthawk: Rather...I should say...US...

Nighthawk paused, as Anaconda stepped forward, and swung his Gravity Hammer, smacking Lyle away, like a Golfer would hit a gold ball.

Nighthawk turned at Anaconda, and scoffed.

Nighthawk: HEY! I wasn't done taunting him! That's my thing! It's what I do! You have to let me do my thing!

Anaconda turned his head and looked at Nighthawk.

Anaconda: Sorry.

Nighthawk laughed.

Nighthawk: It's good to see you again. I am glad you are alright. I was worried...sorta...kinda...

Nighthawk took a deep breath.

Nighthawk: Let's murder Lyle!

Old
Default 08-12-2014
Dark-F137
Dark-F137 is new to TNO
This user has no status.

Achievements DuetMan of the YearAnnoying Protester
User Title: TNO Peasant
Credits:

Dark moved up toward the armory, shooting anyone who got in his way. He then broke into a sprint, pushing, bashing, and throwing away anyone who was unlucky enough to be in his path. He slammed into the door shoulder first just as it closed. "No!" He yelled, cursing himself before looking over at Anaconda. He rolled his eyes. "Back to it, then." He said, turning on anyone he missed. The Trust would have fire coming in on both sides just after Dark finished reloading his rifle.

Old
Default 08-12-2014
Hells Sniper

Credits:

Lyle groaned as he finally slid to a stop a few dozen meters away from Nighthawk and Anaconda. He looked around and saw that only Hammer Team was left engaging the UNSC forces. Black Team hadn't showed up and the rest of the Risk Takers had fallen behind.

Lyle: Boss, where are ya?

Liam: Lyle! I've been trying to reach you! Status?

Lyle: Nighthawk and Anaconda are reunited, I'm hit.

Liam: We are trying to deal with Jacob--

Liam was cut off by the sound of glass shattering. Lyle looked down the hallway and saw Jacob jump through the glass window between the armory and the hallway, sliding to a stop a few meters ahead of it. Jacob immediately turned and held up the sword, as bullets once again flew off of it.

Moments later, William and Desmond ran out of the armory, followed by the rest of the group. Lyle looked around and saw that Nighthawk and Anaconda were conversing as he made a dash towards his Spartans.

Liam: Alright, Spartans. William, Desmond, Emma, Jessica, Lyle, engage Nighthawk and Anaconda! Savannah, kill Jacob for me!

Savannah continued to move towards Jacob's position as she fired her assault rifle at him.

Savannah: With pleasure, Lee!

The rest of the Spartans all turned and began to lay down a field of fire on Nighthawk and Anaconda as Lyle slid in to form up with them.

Liam: Loose pattern, do not let Anaconda hit all of us!

Within a few moments, each of the Spartans spread out. William was in the middle, with a five-ten meter gap in between each of the Risk Takers. Each of them continued up fire.

Liam: Jessica, disable that goddamn cyclops!

Jessica smiled as she knelt down and switched to her rockets. She fired two in rapid succession as the rockets locked onto the cyclops, heading on a straight path.

Behind the Risk Takers were Savannah and Jacob, battling a graveyard of dead marines.

Savannah: You are an idiot for betrayed this group.

Jacob continued to hold up the sword in his hands as the bullets rained down on him, he stayed still until finally Savannah stopped firing and reloaded her assault rifle. She stared down at Jacob, who stared back at her.

Savannah: Let's go little man.

Old
Default 08-12-2014
Kairu

Kairu is Fuck

Credits:

Thor had eyeballed Robertson up and down, as Robertson was deadlocked on staring at Robertson. Robertson moved to re-engage, Thor took the knife he held and threw it, nailing Robertson dead in the stomach, piercing his armor from the speed at which the knife was thrown. The wound wasn't immediately life threatening, but the pain would ensure that Robertson would stay down as his stomach's acid leaked, corroding his internal organs. Within minutes, he'd be dead.

Robertson fell to the ground in sheer agony, clasping his stomach. He dropped his shotgun and collapsed, afraid of death and the thought of dying. Thor walked up to Robertson, kicking his shotgun across the hangar bay. He also pulled out his knife from Robertson's stomach, letting the wound injure faster.

Freyja watched as Jesse did his best to defend his fellow ODSTs. Freyja took out her sword and activated it. She took a few swings, causing Jesse to back up to dodge the blows. Freyja was wild and vicious inside. She eventually inched Jesse enough out past the threshold of the hangar where she slashed the sword across the door's keypad, locking the door and keeping Jesse out.

Thor: "All members, regroup on me. We need to help Lyle."

Hel and Tyr managed to have picked themselves up off the ground, retrieving their weapons. They all drew their hammers and stood in formation. Ullr was the only one missing because of the hit from the cyclops.

Thor: "Freyja, you and I will focus on the Brute. Tyr and Hel, focus on Nighthawk. We'll deal with that cyclops however we can."

The team moved forward. Thor and Freyja separated from Tyr and Hel. When they were apart, Freyja stood ready, starting to goad Anaconda.

Freyja: "Hey Ugly! Why don't you pick on someone worth your time?"

Tags
brute, covenant, elite, games, halo, odst, oni, reach, role, role play, rpg, sangheili, unsc