The New Order - Halo Role Playing Forum

Go Back   The New Order - Halo Role Playing Forum > Welcome to TNO > TNO News and Updates
Community Quick Links Search Mark Forums Read New Posts Register

Old Hells Sniper
Default 03-05-2014
Naked Crook
Naked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNO

Naked Crook is going back in time

Achievements Three Red LightsMan of the PeopleRehab is Needed
User Title: TNO God
Credits:

Alright everyone, as most of you know, our good friend Sniper is currently in a battle with Cancer. Personally, I find myself constantly worried about Sniper, from his health, to his state of being, to how he is feeling from day to day. I am sure we are all worried about Sniper, and we think about him everyday, hoping for the best.

I find that I often find myself thinking about a way to try and help Sniper in some way, to try and find a way to make him feel better, to give him something to smile about, to try and make his current situation a little less shitty than it currently is. I have put a lot of thought into this, and I believe that I have come up with something that we can all get behind.

What I am proposing...is a fund raiser.

Not just any fund raiser...but something very personal, and straight from the TNO Community. This fund raiser will have one goal in mind - and that is to get a kick ass and epic gift for Sniper to enjoy. The gift I am proposing is an Xbox One and some games to go along with it (Assuming he does not have one. If he does, we can think of something else).

The goal of this is to to get everyone in the TNO Community to do a crowd funding project, so we can collectively raise money, together, to get Sniper a gift from the entire community...to show him that there are people out there, who although have never met him in person, deeply care about him, and how he is doing...and want nothing more than to try and lift his spirits.

This is how it is going to work:
-I am going to handle the purchase of the Xbox One.
-The TNO Community will send the money to my Paypal account, where I will then put that money (combined with the personal funds needed to make up the difference) towards the purchase Xbox One.
-The gift will then be shipped to Sniper's home address (at my personal expense) on behalf of the ENTIRE TNO Community.

Now, I won't say that charity is mandatory, but I will say that we all have the power, here and now, to do something that will make a sick friend VERY, VERY happy. I encourage everyone to consider the merits of what I am trying to organize here...and to consider a donation.

As always...our best wishes are with you Sniper.

Old
Default 03-08-2014
Naked Crook
Naked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNO

Credits:

Please post with feedback.

Old
Default 03-09-2014
cubanpete24
cubanpete24 is a TNO treasurecubanpete24 is a TNO treasurecubanpete24 is a TNO treasurecubanpete24 is a TNO treasurecubanpete24 is a TNO treasurecubanpete24 is a TNO treasurecubanpete24 is a TNO treasure

cubanpete24 is stroking his ego

Achievements Three Red LightsScratch Your BackMr. Popular
User Title: NHRPG Creator
Credits:

This sounds like an incredible idea, and there's no doubt that Sniper will be pleased with the new Xbox one. I have absolutely no qualms with this idea except for the fact that I might not be able to donate. My family is doing very bad money wise.

I'll think of something.

Old
Default 03-09-2014
Naked Crook

Credits:

If you are in a bind, then dont worry about it.

Old
Default 03-09-2014
Hells Sniper
Hells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNO

Hells Sniper is saving the world.

Achievements Three Red LightsElite UserUnion Rep
User Title: Moderator
Credits:

Guys, I really don't know how to even react to this, really, it means so much to me right now. I cannot describe how thankful I am for you guys and for the friendship I have with all of you guys. You're all the best and I cannot put into words how touched I am by this act.

I don't know what else to say other than Thank you. Thank you so very much.

Old
Default 03-09-2014
Naked Crook

Credits:

Well, what are friends for?

We are rooting for you Sniper.

Old
Default 04-23-2014
Erex
Erex is new to TNO

Erex is Bioscan complete...Error
cannot determine
species....error code red
alert bioscan Alien.

Achievements Three Red LightsDuetMan of the Year
User Title: Sub-Forum Moderator
Credits:

I will donate once I get my paycheck on Friday!

Tags
games