The New Order - Halo Role Playing Forum

Go Back   The New Order - Halo Role Playing Forum > Forum Games and Roleplaying > TNO Archives > RP Archives > New! Halo RPG Series
Community Quick Links Search Mark Forums Read New Posts Register

Old
Default 02-10-2013
Hells Sniper
Hells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNO

Hells Sniper is saving the world.

Achievements Three Red LightsElite UserUnion Rep
User Title: Moderator
Credits:

Suicide Squad was approaching their objective fast, but silently. They were evading Covenant patrols, and making their way to the Covenant weapons area quickly. Athios was leading his squad right into a firefight that could last a lifetime. Yet, the members of the squad were packing enough explosives to take out five scarabs...each.

Eventually, the squad was at their prime position. An area perfect for launching their surprise explosive attack. Athios turned to Paul and McKinley and pointed to higher ground. Paul and McKinley instantly started to move, the would provide cover fire as Folee and the others began to destroy every piece of equipment in their path.

Athios looked at Jaclyn who nodded, they both fanned out on each side of Folee, as he who was carrying the rockets, would cause the most damage to the outlying Covenant area. Folee looked at Athios, who held up his fist, and then brought it down. The all clear signal for Suicide Squad.

Folee cracked his neck and removed the rocket launcher from his back. He looked around, no alien was in site. He stepped out of the thicket of tree that surrounded him and looked around. He wanted to do this efficiently, effectively, and quickly. He wanted this to be part of the 5% of the squads missions where someone didn't die.

Folee knelt down on one knee, scanned the area and saw a huge stockpile of explosives next to a few phantoms lined up. Elites were monitoring grunts and jackals as they offloaded gear. Folee grinned and brought the rocket up. He lined up a shot with the explosives and fired off the first rocket, immediately he turned towards the farthest phantom and fired a rocket. Folee immediately began to reload and figure out another area to fire at.

The first rocket impacted the explosions and all hell broke loose. Grunts and jackals flew everywhere, equipment flew onto other aliens, impaling or crushing them. The phantoms were so close to the explosion that a chain reaction began, destroying each one down the line. When the second rocket hit, the elites barking orders were engulfed in the flames. Cohesion in that area of the Covenant landing zone was lost.

That's when the Covenant noticed Folee in the open. Grunts and jackals started to charge his position, but sure enough they were getting taken out by the combined fire from Paul and McKinley on the higher ridge. Folee by now had reloaded and turned his attention to an area littered with vehicles and fuel cells. Folee used this to his advantage and fired off two rockets, aiming for the left and right side to bring the explosions to the center.

Luckily, it worked and the vehicles began to explode one by one as the fuel cells literally added fuel to the fire.

Folee then went down to reload his rocket when an elite decloaked in front of him.

Folee: Oh fuck!

The elite roared in Folee's face, but his shields were taken down by DMR fire and Folee, grabbed the knife from his boot and slammed it into the elites neck, drowning him in his own blood.

Folee then looked around, elites were decloaking all around and grunts and jackals were approaching them..fast. That's when he was contacted over the comms by Athios.

Athios: Alright, Suicide Squad! We're bugging out! Regroup at rally point Charlie, on the double people!

Folee grabbed his shotgun from the ground and ran over to Jaclyn and Athios, regrouping. Together, the group broke from the thicket and began to run towards the rally point. Paul and "Dirty Joe" stayed above them, covering their tracks for a few moments before being fired upon. Once that happened, the two broke off and ran down the hill, regrouping with the other three. The three ran from the Covenant force behind them.

Paul: Sarge, we never hit the weapons depot!

Athios: I'm aware Cross! We're gonna try and hit it past the rally point.

Athios looked behind him as he ran, both the Cross' were in tow, with Folee and Dirty Joe ahead of them.

Athios: Cross'! Get ready to throw your C4!

Both the Cross' nodded as they ran past. The entire Covenant area was on high alert, with an entire battalion of vehicles destroyed from Folee's rockets.

As the team ran, they passed the weapons depot, but it was littered with Covenant troops heading towards them. Athios shook his head, there was no way the C4 could get in deep enough to cause any type of damage. Maybe a dead grunt or two...they had to bypass it, unfortunately.

Athios: Scrap the weapons depot! Dirty Joe, call the evac bird!

Dirty Joe simply nodded and contacted the Vigorous Inferno.

Dirty Joe: This is Corporal McKinley of Suicide Squad! Mission is in the fire, we are under heavy fire from Covenant forces and need immediate evac!

Instead of the usual bridge officer, Dirty Joe was answered by an individual much higher up.

Harrison: This is Vice-Admiral Harrison...I have been monitoring your progress. You sure did a number down there, but that area is way too hot for a pickup! I am sending down one of my specialty pilots at Rally Point Echo...lose those Covenant troopers!

Dirty Joe: Aye, sir! Heading to Rally Point Echo and losing the Covenant!

Dirty Joe looked behind him, Suicide Squad had heard the whole thing and their radio and were double-timing it into the forest. Hopefully with the added thicket, and darkness, they would be able to lose the Covenant.

Athios was now leading the squad again and into the forest, eventually he started to slow down as the firing stopped. He didn't want to make a lot of noise as his squad moved through the forest.

Athios: Activate thermal...keep an eye out, currently two hundred meters from the evac site.

The squad all activated thermal and slowed their approach. They took it step by step, never moving too fast, nor too slow. Nothing was on radar and nothing could be seen from thermal. All things considered it was a good mission...even if they were unable to hit the weapons depot. No deaths...two areas destroyed and the Covenant weakened a bit on the ground.

Athios was smiling, they were only a few dozen meters from the evac site.

That's when Athios heard Jaclynn yell. He turned around to see nine elites decloak in front of him, one of them was holding Jaclyn by the throat.

Paul immediately opened fired on the elite holding his sister, who had to drop her from the impact. This gave Folee and Dirty Joe the advantage of opening fire on the others and giving Paul enough time to grab his sister and drag her away. Athios ran at the elites, firing his shotgun at the closest ones and dropping their shields.

The elites however, outnumbered them, and each of them was carrying an energy sword. Folee and Dirty Joe were being approached by four elites, whose shields were holding against the fire. Folee managed to kill one of the elites before being smacked away and into a tree, losing his shotgun in the thicket. Dirty Joe on the other hand began hand-to-hand combat with one of the elites, but was in a losing fight.

The Cross siblings managed to get away, but were quickly caught up by two elites, who managed to pin them both to the ground.

Athios, was charging at one elite, as his shotgun had ran empty. But the elite grabbed Athios mid run by the neck and threw him into a tree. Athios fell to the ground and looked around....his entire team was disarmed..scattered...broken. Athios looked around, his weapons were gone, and the elite was approaching him, the energy sword burning the grass as he approached. Athios had only two thoughts under his mind.

The end of the Suicide Squad and...

The honor of being put to death under the sword.

Athios leaned against the tree, and took a deep breath, his sides hurt, and he could feel a large piece of wood stuck inside his thigh.

Athios sighed and shut his eyes. He took a deep breath as he knew the elite was almost near him.

That's when he heard the instant thud of a drop pod land. He opened his eyes and to his amazement, saw the elite crushed underneath the drop pod.

Within moments, the drop pods door flung opened and hit another elite square in the face, decapitating him. Instantly, an ODST jumped from the pod and fired two shots from a sniper rifle, killing the closest elite. Within second, this ODST had killed three elites. Only five remained.

The ODST fired his sniper at another elite, killing him.

Four left.

The ODST dropped the sniper and switched to his Socom. He charged the two elites pinning the Cross siblings.

He fired off his Socom magazine, bringing down the shields on both of them. That's when the ODST slid near a dead elites body, grabbed the energy sword and charge the two elites. He swung once, slicing one elite's stomach. He then spun and stabbed the second elite, killing them both.

By now the last two elites had charged the ODST.

The ODST saw this coming and removed his knife. He had only enough rounds to take down the shields of one elite. The ODST fired the entire clip and drained one elites shields, he then threw the Socom at the second elite, who cowered behind a tree. The ODST charged the elite whose shields had drained and slid right below him, throwing his knife towards the elites face.

The knife landed right between the elites split-mouth, impaling his head and killing him.

The final elite had now charged the ODST and slammed him right into the gut. The ODST groaned, but elbowed the elites head and the elite released his grasp.

Elite: You believe you can beat me?

The ODST shook his shoulders and then looked around, seven elites laid dead because of him.

ODST: Well....yeah.

The elite roared and charged the ODST. But, the ODST saw this coming and ducked down, grabbing the energy sword embedded in another elites body. In one fluent motion, he picked up the energy sword, knelt down, and thrusted it outwards. The elite ran himself into the energy sword and impaled himself. The elite looked down at the ODST...as blood began to pour from his mouth.

The ODST pushed the elite down and then stood. He looked around and noticed Dirty Joe, and the Cross siblings getting up. The ODST ran over to Athios as Dirty Joe went to help Folee.

ODST: You alright?

Athios groaned as he tried to stand.

Athios: I think something is in my leg...

The ODST nodded and then looked upwards, he began to speak into his radio.

ODST: I need you to land in the clearing now...yes, I have them. Five members...secured. Get me a stretcher, too. Inform the Admiral.

The ODST looked back at Athios, who still laid against the tree.

ODST: Reports indicating that they sent elite teams after you guys once you cleared the thicket. Routine search patterns...that's why I was dropped, we knew they would find you.

Athios nodded, he looked at the ODST and was about to thank the ODST for what he did, but the ODST stopped him.

ODST: No need to thank me...

Athios chuckled. He looked at the ODST.

Athios: Could I know the name of the ODST that saved the Suicide Squad.

The ODST nodded, he laughed.

ODST: Irony at it's finest right there...but yes.

The ODST dimmed his visor, revealing his face.

ODST: Sharpmen.

Sharpmen paused.

ODST: Captain Jacob Sharpmen...and believe me..

Jacob paused and looked at the bodies of the elites, he then turned back to Athios.

Jacob: The pleasure is all mine.

Old
Default 02-10-2013
Kairu
Kairu is a TNO userKairu is a TNO user

Kairu is Fuck

Achievements Union RepThree Red LightsAnnoying Protester
User Title: TNO Lover
Credits:

Reynolds sat in his chair, infuriated that Lauren had listened to him. After all, he blamed himself for anythin they may have done to her, dead or otherwise. If she was alive, he assumed that since she was leading an evac zone, she'd be a perfect interrogation tool. That's when the acting first officer stepped in.

Anderson: "Captain, if I may say, we are already translating what the Elite had said. You should have the full translation in a couple minutes."

That when Reynolds took a deep breath and tried to become his disconnected emotional self. Now, he just needed to wait and he will hopefully know her fate.

Meanwhile Back on the Surface:

Vhat' and the Minor were almost back at their firebase. They moved rather quickly to avoid any UNSC spotters. The bumping from the running woke Lauren up. She quickly regained her senses and began to struggle. The Minor carrying her squeezed her body, crushing a couple ribs. Lauren howled in more pain. She pretended she was out again. She gave it a couple minutes and she managed to slip out her lucky pen. She nonchalantly let her left arm hang out, freeing itself.

She retrieved the pen she now had in her mouth, the hiding spot being down her shirt. With pen in hand she looked at the Minor. Vhat' although next to them, was also a couple steps ahead. She took the pen and swung her left arm all the way around her and the Elites neck, stabbing the alien right where the Human juggular would be.

The wound caused the Minor to drop Lauren and howl in pain. Lauren took advantage of the moment, grabbed the Minor's weapon and began to run into the nearby forest. Vhat' watched her go, and he ordered his men to do nothing. He was confident she would die in there, lost and disconnected from her people. Plus, he had a tracker placed on the back of her boots. The perfect place, out of sight, can't feel it, and not even an obvious spot to hide one.

Vhat' and his Elites returned to the firebase, and setup the monitoring station.

Back Aboard the Mind's Attrition

Anderson handed Reynolds the PDA translation. He noticed the words were fragmented and out of order.

Reynolds: "Anderson, is something wrong with our translation matrix?"

Reynolds' voice was now finally calm and disconnected again.

Anderson: "No Sir. The matrix is showing no abnormal readings. However, I did run the program multiple times and I assure you, that that is what the Elite said. I am going to hypothesize that the Elite was speaking in his own personal code he no doubt made his soldiers learn should this instance happened."

Reynolds: "Well, I suppose this will do. I just need to figure it out. Take a scan of the area where Cochraine was. Stretch it out about 5 miles and scan for Human lifesigns."

Anderson: "There's nothing unusual, Sir. All we are getting are the readings from Evac zone Delta-5. It is possible that, if she is still alive, she could have either a dampening field around her or the forest could be scattering her signal. Either way, I don't think she lived."

Reynolds: "Keep scanning the area for as long as possible. If her IFF tag shows up anywhere, I want to be notified immediately."

Old
Default 02-10-2013
Erex
Erex is new to TNO

Erex is Bioscan complete...Error
cannot determine
species....error code red
alert bioscan Alien.

Achievements Three Red LightsDuetMan of the Year
User Title: Sub-Forum Moderator
Credits:

Ace walks up to Angel.

Angel: Sir reporting for duty.

Ace: You sure you can handle it?

Angel: yes sir.

Ace: has the field medic cleared you?

Angel: Yes sir.

Ace: Very well. Welcome back angel.

Old
Default 02-10-2013
Kairu

Kairu is Fuck

Credits:

Lauren kept running through the trees. She was scared and eventually disoriented. She had no clue where she was at. She stopped to look behind herself. She concluded she wasn't being followed. She stood stopped and breathed. She tried to look around but she had no landmarks to identify herself.

She realized she was still holding the Minor's weapon, an energy sword. She had never used an energy sword before. She activated and she swung it a few times. She liked it. She deactivated it and sat down. She simply needed rest. With her broken ribs and factured jaw. She needed medical help.

Old
Default 02-10-2013
Erex
Erex is new to TNO

cannot determine
alert bioscan Alien.

Credits:

Ace goes to the FOB commander.

Ace: Any civilians needing help?

Commander: No, not as of right now. But we do need to find the secondary Firebase of the covenant. You think you guys can handle it?

Ace: Yes.

Commander: If you find any stranded units you get them to safety as well you understand.

Ace: of course.

Ace and his team went to go to find this secondary firebase through a wooded area.

Old
Default 02-10-2013
Naked Crook
Naked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNO

Naked Crook is going back in time

Achievements Three Red LightsMan of the PeopleRehab is Needed
User Title: TNO God
Credits:

Meanwhile:

The Ulterior Motive

Director Spender was on the bridge of The Ulterior Motive. He was looking down at the holotable, watching The UNSC carry out operations to secure civilians and evacuate them. He was watching The Navy regroup as it was preparing for a second engagement against The Covenant.

Spender changed his focus, when he began to monitor the efforts at ONI Installation's Tropic, Arctic, Desert, and Mediterranean. He had recently given the order for each of the four ONI Installations to prepare their defenses for possible attacks, however, he was not fully confident in ONI's ability to defend these installations from Covenant attack.

Spender knew he needed to take immediate action...but his options were limited.

It was at that moment, that Spender heard the door to the bridge open. He turned, and he saw Black Team.

Black 1: You asked to see us sir?

Spender: Yes...gentlemen...I have an assignment for you.

Black 1: We are ready and willing.

Spender: Good to hear...

Spender turned back to the holotable. Black Team gathered around the holotable as well.

Spender: As you are all aware...The Covenant are here...attacking San Angeles.

Black 1: As you said...as we are aware.

Spender: With The Covenant here, we are in a situation where our operations are in jeopardy! We have assets on the planets surface that cannot be allowed to fall into the hands of The Covenant. However...given the nature of what are storing in these facilities...we simply cannot move them because, from what I am told, they are in an unmovable state

Black 2: Are you asking us to go and speed things up, or are you asking us to go and defend?

Spender: Neither. I need you four to assemble the marines and ODSTs on this ship...and I need you to launch coordinated actions against The Covenant, to not only slow down their progress, but to divert their attention until our people can begin moving our assets of the planet's surface.

Black 1: That can be done. We can take care of that.

Spender: Good. I am sure I don't need to remind you all how important these assets are. It is vital that we maintain control of our current hand.

Black 1: Understood. Is there anything else?

Spender: In fact...yes, there is one other thing. Do not be afraid to work with the rest of The UNSC on this one. They could prove useful. Whatever you need to do to set The Covenant back, to make them stop and scratch an itch...do it. I do not care what the cost is, I don't care how many people die in the process...civillian, military...it does not matter. All that matters is what I want...and I want those assets. Consider everyone expendable! If they get in the way...move them, or kill them...I do not care.

Black 1: Understood.

Spender: Good...

Spender reached into his jacket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. He drew a cigarette, and lit it up.

Spender: Very good...

Old
Default 02-10-2013
Hells Sniper
Hells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNO

Hells Sniper is saving the world.

Achievements Three Red LightsElite UserUnion Rep
User Title: Moderator
Credits:

Jacob stood up as he watched a pelican land in a clearing a few dozen meters away. He looked over to Dirty Joe, who was already helping Folee to the pelican. The Cross siblings had already ran over with the stretcher and were helping Athios on to it. Jacob helped as well and together they carried Athios back to the pelican. Jacob then ran back out to retrieve his weapons and ammo from his Drop pod.

The pilot had left the cockpit and was helping Folee apply biofoam to the wound.

Jacob walked into the pelican and looked at the pilot.

Jacob: CPO...we gotta move.

The pilot simply nodded and ran back in to the pelican and started the flight sequence, within a few moments they were in the air and the team was settled in, helping everyone with appropriate medical treatments.

Jacob, on the other hand, was standing at the edge of the passenger bay, staring into the distance with his sniper in one hand. He could see the burning phantoms and vehicles from where they were flying and knew that the Suicide Squad had done well. He turned around and looked at the members.

Jacob: Good job out there.

Athios: Not good enough...we missed the weapons depot.

Jacob nodded, he understood how the Sergeant must have felt. Not completing one of three objectives was basically a failure.

Jacob: You all would have died...and I don't care what the UNSC calls you, losing soldiers is never a good thing.

Athios nodded, he knew what Jacob was trying to tell him. That's when Jaclyn spoke to Jacob.

Jaclyn: What about your team?

Jacob shook his head.

Jacob: I haven't had a team in a year. A few men died under my command and the rest were split between units. I've been hunting as a lone wolf ever since.

Jaclyn simply nodded. And the rest of the team kept quiet as Jacob turned back around and stared down into the planet. As the pelican moved away, Jacob was contacted by Admiral Harrison.

Harrison: Captain...I heard mission success?

Jacob: Vehicle depots hit...weapons depot was left unharmed. All members of the squad retrieved.

Harrison: I see. What is their status?

Jacob: Two wounded.

Harrison: Understood. Captain...I need you on another mission, ASAP.

Jacob: Sir?

Harrison: The city of White River is about to be hit by a massive Covenant wave and I am currently doing all efforts to hold the line. Bombing run is coming in, and I can't risk sending any more troops or the area would be too cluttered to coordinate.

Jacob: Just tell me what I have to do...

Harrison: With the Covenant armada under wraps on the other side of space, the Covenant forces on the ground are going to eventually run out of forces.

Harrison paused, there was a bit of talking on his line before he returned to Jacob.

Harrison: CPO MacLaren is going to land you in White River...you are to form up with the 33rd Marine Platoon, their Captain was just killed in gunfire. Lt. Mendez has taken over. They are at the Bentz Hotel, civilians are scattered all along that area.

Jacob: What do you need me to do?

Harrison: Reports indicate that the Covenant will be hitting that spot first and foremost...I want you to setup a two-mile wide perimeter to make sure no alien gets by. You are the acting Captain for all the forces in that area.

Jacob: Numbers?

Harrison: High in the Covies. A hundred or two for us. I am redirecting Omega Legion, as well as a few other squadrons to that area. Civilians are spread thick over there...two squads are going to be needed just for escort.

Jacob: Understood, sir. I'll get it done.

Harrison: Good. CPO Mac has already been informed of the change. ETA six minutes to target. Harrison out.

Jacob took a deep breath, and then began to check his weapons.

Concurrently in the city of White River:

Omega Legion was holding the line against a Covenant wave numbering in the hundreds. The added firepower from the 45th and the strategic flanking from the 19th ODSTs proved greatly in the long run. They had managed to push the elites back another hundred meters, giving civilians a bit more breathing room.

Carmicle and Colby were currently behind a damaged bridge, taking pot-shots at any elite that got too close. Troy and Limos were in the process of getting a few dozen civilians from a home twenty meters away. Troy was outside, directing the people towards the nearest UNSC marine squadron that would escort them to the closest evac shuttle.

Troy: Let's move people! Over there, go go go!

Troy would turn around every few moments and fire his assault rifle at any alien that got too close. Limos was also doing the same thing, firing his SMG at the suicide grunts the elites were sending down the mountain.

Every few seconds the civilians would hear the sound of plasma grenades exploding and jump, slowing the process down. Suddenly, Troy heard Limos yell and turned to see him lying behind a downed tree, holding his shoulder. Troy contacted Carmicle and Colby.

Troy: Sarge! Limos is down and I can't coordinate these civilians to the others without ba---

That's when Troy heard the civilians scream in agony, turning to face them, he saw an elite shooting at half the crowd, while swinging his energy sword at the other half. Within seconds, six civilians were killed and Troy had no alternative. Troy fired his weapon at the elite, charging him and draining his shields. He jumped into the air and drew his knife, going in for the kill, but the elite moved out of the way and Troy slid on the ground. Troy turned around and saw the elite impale another civilian.

Civilian: Oh my God! Run for--

The elite impaled another civilian. Troy yelled just as the elite was shot at by Carmicle and Colby who were running over to aid Troy. Troy looked around...eight civilians were dead, but Troy had to keep the others moving.

Troy: Everyone move now! Do not stop!

Troy moved through the crowd of civilians and looked inside the building, the last civilian cleared the area and Troy ran over to Limos with the others.

Limos: Goddamn plasma...

Carmicle began to apply first aid as he was the one with the most experience. That's when every UNSC and ONI soldier received a signal from the Vigorous Inferno.

Harrison: This is Admiral Harrison...I want everyone to pop green smoke! I am sending bombers in to clear the area and I don't want them hitting friendlies, form a perimeter and pop the smoke!

Carmicle broke the line.

Carmicle: Admiral, sir, there is no perimeter! We are all scattered here!

Harrison: Goddamnit. Then pop the smoke and do your best to form up with other squadrons. Reports indicate White River is about to be hit with a massive wave of Covenant forces and I do not want to lose that evac center!

Carmicle: Understood, sir!

Harrison: Omega Legion, Grand Squad, Philly Squad, and Wall Sqaudron, I need you to move to the Bentz Hotel on the double! A Captain Sharpmen is going to directing efforts to secure a perimeter after the bombs drop. That is the location where we will be hit the hardest! The 33rd marine platoon is already entrenched there...so saddle up and move people! Harrison out.

Carmicle turned to Limos, who nodded.

Limos: I'm good, let's move.

Old
Default 02-10-2013
Kairu

Kairu is Fuck

Credits:

Vhat' was at his firebase. He had received orders to reroute all Covenant troops to the nearby city of White River. Vhat' relayed the order to his fellow Sangheili and they acknowldged moving out and guiding their squads. Most of the Covenant soldiers had begun to mobilize. Reclaiming a few phantoms to hustle their movement and be at the city in no time.

Meanwhile

Lauren stretched her legs out and that's when she realized that she was bugged. She attempted to remove it, but realized that it was also an explosive. If there was any attempt to remove it, someone could remotely detonate it, or even close body heat could trigger it. She couldn't recognize the design. She sat there and started to cry. Several minutes passed, until she heard a branch snap in the edge of her area.

Lauren quickly jumped up, scared. She held the 'sheathed' sword handle in her hand. She stood still, completely silent. She closed her eyes to help focus and clear her mind, focus on what she can't see, but use her other senses. She heard the faint breathing of an Elite. She opened her eyes to see if she could spot the shadow of the alien.

It wasn't until she saw something out of the corner of her eye. Or so she thought she did. She then waited. She felt a small change in the air and that's when she struck back. She lunged blindly forward. Eyes still closed, still trying to focus. The Elite came up quickly behind her and she sensed its breathing. The Elite had it's energy sword ready and Lauren heard the sword faintly, almost impossibly. She turned to see herself face to face with and Elite about to strike her down. She activated her sword and held it flat, like a shield. The Elite struck, but the blades clashed instead.

The Elite turned and used his available arm to grab her by the throat. He held her up by the throat. Lauren was having a hard time to figure out what to do. She focused as much as she could, and stabbed her sword through the Elite. The Elite immediately dropped her, knowing what happened.

Lauren slumped to the ground, coughing. She stood up quickly, and that's when she was punched in the face, the same spot where her jaw was factured. Lauren fell to the ground, and she started to black out again. Lauren's assailant grabbed her by her chest armor and threw her into a tree.

The assailant grabbed her again and began to drag her back to the Covenant main base.

Old
Default 02-10-2013
Erex
Erex is new to TNO

cannot determine
alert bioscan Alien.

Credits:

Ace moved to his team to an area, that was filled with Jackals.

Ace: What on earth is with all these Jackals.

Duece: I don't know but I don't like it not one bit.

Angel: I'm guessing we are near something then. But these things are easy.

Ace: Easy yes, in the numbers my scanners are showing maybe not so much.

Old
Default 02-11-2013
Naked Crook
Naked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNONaked Crook is well known to TNO

Naked Crook is going back in time

Achievements Three Red LightsMan of the PeopleRehab is Needed
User Title: TNO God
Credits:

Meanwhile:

The Venture Capitalist had taken up position with the UNSC fleet, shadowing their movements.

Nighthawk was at one of the operations terminals, attempting to ghost onto both The USND battlenet and The Covenant battle net.

Anaconda: How is it going? Have you managed to get in?

Nighthawk shrugged.

Nighthawk: Yes, and no, Big Guy. Getting onto the UNSC battlenet was easy...I am just using The King Raven as a gateway...but The Covenant battlenet is being a bitch, as always. Every single time...the network layout is different. It can be a real pain in the ass.

Nighthawk sighed.

Anaconda: Do your best. If you can't break in...we will think of something else. Besides...I have been watching some of the battle...and things are looking pretty bad for the humans in the long term. Look...

Nighthawk stood up and walked over to the holotable.

Anaconda grunted.

Anaconda: As always...The Elites were the first on the battle field, and despite their limited numbers, they have made great progress on the battlefield. According to your human leaders...The Covenant is pushing on a location called...White Water. The Covenant is preparing a large scale invasion...and I think The Humans have underestimated the attack. I have no doubt The Covenant are going to walk all over your defenses.

Nighthawk observed the holotable.

Nighthawk: What would you suggest?

Anaconda grunted. He looked at the holotable and growled.

Nighthawk: No?

Nighthawk sighed.

Anaconda: I do not see a way to stop The Covenant. They are mustering all of their ground forces, and hitting you with their heaviest weapons. Despite UNSC airstrikes...the Covenant is far too spread out in order to inflict serious enough casualties. The best advice I can give, is for The UNSC to hold out as long as they can, evac as many people...then simply cut their losses.

Nighthawk sighed again.

Anaconda: However...if you can get us on The Covenant battlenet...I can think of a plan that involves us winning.

Tags
brute, covenant, elite, games, halo, odst, oni, reach, role, role play, rpg, sangheili, unsc