View Single Post
Old
Default 06-03-2015
Hells Sniper
Hells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNOHells Sniper is well known to TNO

Achievements Three Red LightsElite UserUnion Rep
User Title: Moderator
Credits:

I am so excited to read this! It's going to be so great!

Happy Birthday NHRPG.

Honestly, I've had so much fun with the NHRPG over the years, come to think of it, I think I've been involved for what, five years now? (I just checked, my fifth year registration birthday is in seven days). Holy crap. Five years.

The NHRPG has been a great ride and I've had a lot of fun RPing over the last few years. Crafting the stories and characters has been a lot of fun and I've enjoyed every second along the way. This RPG has really meant a lot to me and you have no idea how many hours I spent fussing over details, or trying add my own, or thinking about my character's next moves. It's been a lot of fun and I am really happy that I have been a part of these past five years. I would also like to say that I think this RPG re-instituted my love for writing, which I have been doing more and more of over the last three years. I owe a lot of that to the RPG, which really got my creativity to flow again. Hell, I'm even thinking about self-publishing soon, so there's that.

And this forum in general has done a lot for me. I cannot tell you the amount of support I have gotten from everyone here, be it from the stupid problems I had when I was fifteen to all your support through the last year and a half and everything you did for me while I was going through the roughest year of my life. And I cannot say how thankful I am that I stayed, being a stupid fifteen year old I'm sure I did a lot of dumb crap, but this was one of the good ones. I am proud of this forum and I am so happy I'm here, able to do all that I love.

I am proud to call every single one of you on here a close friend.

Thank you for having the RPG. Thank you for this forum. Thank you for the last five years. Thank you for everything you all have done for me.

Y'all rock my socks off.

~Sniper